Windshield Mounted DVD Players?

:
2021 RDX A-Spec
Are there any slim DVD players out there that come with a window mount similar to the portable GPS systems???

I've seen plenty of headrest DVD players, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Why the hell do you want to watch movies when your driving? you could kill someone or yourself. and it is ILLEAGLE! with a very hefty fine.

Why the hell do you want to watch movies when your driving? you could kill someone or yourself. and it is ILLEAGLE! with a very hefty fine.

Hey Tree, we all can understand and support your concern, but cool your jets, OK? JMHMR is an adult and very aware of the issues involved. Although, he didn't state as much, I'm speculating he's interested in something for viewing by front passenger. Still questionable, but he's the one making the decision and is responsible for the operation of his ride.

Vince.

*sigh* You had to be "that guy" didn't you? Are you Carlton Banks-ing all over the aftermarket DVD-Nav threads too? Those play movies, so I don't see the difference.

Why not just get a slim 7" LCD screen and run it to a portable DVD player in your glove box or under your seat?

Yeah, there are plenty of slim DVD players or screens out there. My problem is finding a suction cup mount for them!

I'd greatly appreciate any links/names of:

a) DVD players that come with a windshield suction mount
- or -
b) A windshield suction mount that will fit a 7" slim DVD player

I haven't had any luck.

Hey don't poke fun.. not the best speller, but anyway I have an aftermarket Nav and DVD unit, i bypassed the parking brake wire on the unit so I can program destnations while I'm driving, and that is not smart. The reson why I said that is that it is easier for the police to see a 7" screen on the top of the dash. And my friend almost killed me on a road trip last year because he was watching a movie, and swerving in and out of lanes. He is not the best driver to begin with.(help)

JMHMR is an adult and very aware of the issues involved. Still questionable, but he's the one making the decision and is responsible for the operation of his ride.

Vince.

dont take this as a rant... but what he decides to do in his vehicle has severe consequences to OTHERS on the road. If it was just him who would hurt/kill himself I wouldnt care. But the reality of it is, if he does to something stupid (like watching a movie while driving) the likelyhood is that he will injure/kill an innocent person who happened to be around him. If everyone took the "hes responsible for the operation of his vehicle" more drinking and driving and other wreckless behavior would be out on the roads than already is. And it is illegal to have any movie/video screens within the driver's view (for a reason).

with that said: either way, I havent seen too many units with suction cups. Youre better off running a portable screen (which can be easier attached to/found with a suction cup) from a portable dvd player stored elsewhere like previously mentioned.

Back