Why does the rest of the world always get better options?

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
2018 CX-5 in Switzerland:
Can anyone who speaks Dutch translate some of the specs. like the wheel size? I'm so curious.

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
I read the comments and they're 22" 😳. It's got proper exhaust tips too! 360 cameras and no ugly orange reflectors in the headlights. Damn!

:
2019 CX-5 GT 184 2.2 twin turbodiesel auto - Sonic Silver
We pay the equivalent of 48000 USD for our signature and the equivalent of 5.9 USD for a US.gallon of gas. Some countries are paying a lot more. I’d rather pay your price and have it slightly de-spec’d.

:
Denmark
:
CX-3 Optimum Aut.
We pay the equivalent of 48000 USD for our signature and the equivalent of 5.9 USD for a US.gallon of gas. Some countries are paying a lot more. I’d rather pay your price and have it slightly de-spec’d.
Yeah, we pay a lot more....72,000 USD for a top spec 2.5 CX-5 (and it's still only FWD) and 82,000 USD for a top spec 2,2 184 hp diesel with AWD :eek: ;)

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Americans have poor taste in cars. We buy based on gimmicks not engineering. Look at the GM offerings from 2000-2010 buncha fleet car trash. Solid rear axle "sports" cats (mustangs).

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
Americans have poor taste in cars. We buy based on gimmicks not engineering. Look at the GM offerings from 2000-2010 buncha fleet car trash. Solid rear axle "sports" cats (mustangs).
But we get awesome cup holders.

It would be interesting to see how cars are marketed overseas. I wonder what their car commercials look like. Are they as insulting as ours?

Latest posts