Who Wants These 2017/2018 CX-5 OEM Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrass

Banned
:
SUV
I have several genuine OEM parts I'm looking to get rid of.
These items fit the 2017/2018 Mazda CX-5
Everything is unused and still in the original packaging from the factory.

- GPS Navigation SD Card ($75)
- Carpeted Floor Mat Set ($25)
- Wheel Lock Set ($25)
- Front License Plate Mount ($5)

I have pictures of the other items, but apparently the file size was too large to upload.

IMG_20180404_203946896.jpg

There is a buy and sell section. Prices are too good. You might put it on eBay bidding with 7 pm Pacific time as end time on a Sunday and see what you can get. Am guessing more than what you are asking for.

Done got rid of it ?

Did I get rid of the vehicle? No, I still have it.

I have Husky Liners, so I never used and don't need the OEM floor mats.
I don't run a front license plate, so no need for the bracket.
It came with uninstalled wheel locks. I do my own maintenance, and didn't want to deal with the hassle of using the key to remove the tires.
The vehicle actually came with 2 navigation SD cards. The dealer installed one, and then I found a second one in the glove box.

You might put it on eBay bidding with 7 pm Pacific time as end time on a Sunday and see what you can get. Am guessing more than what you are asking for.

I'd prefer not to use eBay. Rather just make one post here and get rid of the stuff.

Hi, this belongs in the Market place here https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?359-Mazda-CX-3-5-7-8-amp-9-For-Sale.

The rules are here https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123854214-Mazdas247-Marketplace-Rules
Basically you need a picture of said items, along with a note displaying date and forum username. If upload size is too large, lower the MP in your camera app (settings) on your phone, or use a fee image host such as www.imgur.com.

Once that is done I'll add he link to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back