• Welcome to Mazdas247. Membership is free and offers many benefits, please Click Here to learn more, thanks!
  • Mazdas247 is an Amazon Associate and earns from qualifying purchases.

Poll: Who is interested in the MX-30?

Are you interested in the MX-30?

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I want an Electric CX-3, 30, 5, 8 or 9

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • I want an Electric Mazda2, 3, 6 or Miata

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Antoine

Administrator
That's right, it's POLL time! 😁

I was reading another MX-30 thread and thought, I wonder how many people are interested in the MX-30 at this point...Well, cast your vote and let us know...Thoughts and comments on why, welcome...Thanks!

mazdadude

ZOOOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOM
:
'16.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Having had a Prius before, and driving a Leaf a few times, I wholeheartedly look forward to Mazda's approach to the concept. I must say though, that given their willingness to experiment with alternate powertrains, I have been very surprised by Mazda's late arrival to the party. Let us only hope that they can follow through with an appropriate grand entrance...

Antoine

Administrator
I must say though, that given their willingness to experiment with alternate powertrains, I have been very surprised by Mazda's late arrival to the party. Let us only hope that they can follow through with an appropriate grand entrance...
Good point...Perhaps it's simply because they have limited resources (compared to say Toyota) and what currently sells well for them are gas-powered SUVs / CUVs..? No doubt they have experimented a lot over the years...Also, the market for electric powered vehicles seems to be gaining momentum with the mainstream.

* Poll Update: Added "I want an Electric Mazda2, 3, 6 or Miata"

ColoradoDriver

Gen-1 Kodo Design
Contributor
:
Denver, CO
:
2014 CX-5 Touring
I'd be interested in an electric once it can actually go as far as gasoline (if not farther) with a charging infrastructure to support it, and some way to charge it is fast as it is to fuel my gas one.

I'm sure we are way off from that last point, so for now just put me as a "No".

:
Denmark
:
CX-3 Optimum Aut.
I'm both interested in the MX-30 but would also like an electric or pluging-hybrid CX-30, so the poll is a bit limited for me (maybe give the possibility to choose motre than one option?) but I chose "I want an Electric CX-3, 30, 5, 8 or 9".

Antoine

Administrator
I'd be interested in an electric once it can actually go as far as gasoline (if not farther) with a charging infrastructure to support it, and some way to charge it is fast as it is to fuel my gas one.

I'm sure we are way off from that last point, so for now just put me as a "No".
I hear ya...I would not be surprised if a lot of people feel the same way and for good reason. I also think the interest and excitement for electric vehicles is growing especially if the tech inside becomes really attractive, useful and convenient.

Infrastructure is key though...

maybe give the possibility to choose motre than one option?
Good idea...Expanded it to two..(y)

Latest posts

Weekly Poll: Interested in the new Mazda3?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I’d prefer a CX-30

Votes: 2 22.2%