Who has got the highest mileage CX-9 out there?

I'm also guessing that you supplied the anti-freeze as well. I'm not bothered to pay both parts and labor, but i'm worried if they put their own generic kind of anti-freeze in there. I live in the nyc area. Does anyone here know of a mechanic that would do a labor only type thing like sarpworks had done.

Is there a difference in the radiators with and without the tow package.
Yes, they are different.

8F2967C4-BAB4-4CFA-98AF-0B15562DF371.png

Is there a difference in the radiators with and without the tow package. I have a touring without the tow package and what is the name of the shop in jersey. Thanks again.

I have 2011 and there is no tow hitch on back. I called dealer and gave vin #, they said tow pack. I bought tow pack radiator. If i do not remember wrong there is only size different.

The shop is located in gas station. 1065 NJ-17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

So bumping this thread for my 2013 Cx-9, which I purchased CPO at 16k miles. I'm currently at 199260, and will likely hit the 200k mark in the next week or so.
Here's my list of repairs over the years:
Body Control Module at ~80k (under warranty)
Rear Axle Seals at ~95k (under warranty)
Serpentine at ~95k
Spark Plugs at ~115k
Break booster at ~130k
Break Master Cylinder ~160k
Rear Axle Seals ~170k
Wheel Bearings ~170k
Front Caliper ~170k
I'm on my 4th set of tires (so far I had the stock BF Goodrich's, 2 sets of General HTS, and now I have Pirelli Scorpions.)
On my 3rd set of rotors and pads, likely need to replace the rear rotors and pads soon.

A/C has been acting up since summer, initially I had the clogged A/c drain but worried more is wrong with it. I did replace my blower motor as the leakage killed it.

Passenger side window motor is stripped and I'll replace that myself this spring

Cosmetic issues-Both rear wheel well trim pieces have fallen off, I still have the pieces just never quite got around to adding them back on.
Currently one of the vents in the 2nd row is knocked out, again just haven't had the time to replace.

Car is running reasonable well, the transmission shifts a little funky from 5-4, but it's honestly done that right about the time the warranty ran out (about 100k ago) and it generally only does it when the car is cold.

I know a few Cx9's over 200k, but not many, anyone else with a first gen that's on its way to 300k?

Hi. I have a 2011 CX9 with 289k. I purchased in 2013 with 31k on it. Betsy has been by far the best vehicle I have ever driven. If I would have know better I would have purchased the awd version but she has held her own thru many a foot high snowy road. Other than basic maintenance I haven’t had many repairs. She’s getting up in age and I’m getting a loud clunk when shifting into drive. If I use both feet to hold down the brake it isn’t as loud and it doesn’t kick but if I don’t…the noise makes everyone look at you and it sounds as if the tranny is going to drop out and run away.
She has no oil leaks. I have had her transmission oil changed 1x at 150 miles. In NYC actually. The dealership here in VA refused saying it doesn’t need changing ever. In NY he was like…we do the transmission fluids here.
Some minor quirks. - my aux stopped working. Looking on eBay for another
- passenger window control won’t roll up from drivers side. I think it’s just the wiring.
- sun visor broke. I have a new one to install
- center head console light switch broke. Purchase a new console to install
- needed new headlights. But looking for brighter bulbs..any suggestions HID brights.
- would love to change out her stereo to something new. Advice would be appreciated.
- getting her summer cleaned, waxed and dressed. Hoping she will last another year or so. Been looking at the new ones. They don’t have the room or the power. We will see. Thanks in advance.

My 2008 CX-9 FWD Touring has some 163,000 miles.

I hope to keep it and make it reach at the very least 1,000,000 miles as I can't keep spending on buying replacement vehicles.

However, I want to keep my CX-9 by spending on whatever needs to be fixed to make it functional and in good running condition again. I find it to be better that way than having another vehicle loan to pay. I am not into fancy interiors and having newer tech toys anyways.

Back