Where to get tune-ups?

yonutz

:
2004 Mazda 3s
I was just wondering, should I get my oil changes and tune-ups at the mazda dealership or does it matter, I previously had a honda and it's way closer then the mazda dealership.

Chances are, a Honda dealer won't have the parts for your Mazda, especially a 3. Even the Mazda dealers are running low on the oil filters.

Last edited:
Yep, go to the dealer. Nobody else in my town even had the cartridge, plus they put Mazda oil back in it...sounds good to me. This way, if there are any damages, I can stick it to 'em.

Well most of the places like jiffy lube and merchants do not have the mazda filters, and then again, from the reaction I got from most people, its not a good idea to go there anyway.

So check your local dealership or where you got the car for oil-change specials... My dealership is offering a 8-year oil change package that includes at least 4 oil changes a year for $149. I think thats a pretty good deal. They use all geniune mazda parts too which for me is important. (thumb)

yonutz said:
I was just wondering, should I get my oil changes and tune-ups at the mazda dealership or does it matter, I previously had a honda and it's way closer then the mazda dealership.

Back