Where to buy mazda AA/CP usb retrofit kit?

:
CX-5 AWD, 2017
I live in Sweden, Europe and was wondering where I could buy the retrofit kit for AA/CP here in Europe or even in USA. Dont want to get cheated with a kit that does not work. Just got the soft ware updated to 70xxx by the dealer for free. Thanks in advance.

Wow! You're written English is GREAT! My knowledge of Swedish/Finnish is non-existent! LOL!

I'm guessing your best bet would be to find a Mazda dealer in Sweden...or possibly somewhere else there in Scandinavia. Short of that, I can highly recommend the parts department at MedCenter Mazda in Alabama. Their prices can't be beaten and they ship extremely fast. Of course, you'll need to reach out to them in order to verify if they're willing to ship internationally.

Here's a link to the page where they are selling the AA/ACP retrofit kit. If nothing else it'll provide you with the part number to help locate the part in your county.

Good luck!

Clicky, Clicky

Thank you ChuckyVee for your link. I have a daughter in USA and she might be able to ship it to me as a gift so that I escape the horrendous Swedish custom charges. I'll check with the local Mazda dealer and see if I can get it here for the same price first though. Saves me the hassle.
As far as the English language is concerned, it is my first language too. Not all of us living in Sweden are blue eyed, blonde haired Vikings. Some of us are black eyed, black haired immigrants from the East who have been accepted and assimilated by this great country.:) Thank you once again for the link.

Thank you ChuckyVee for your link. I have a daughter in USA and she might be able to ship it to me as a gift so that I escape the horrendous Swedish custom charges. I'll check with the local Mazda dealer and see if I can get it here for the same price first though. Saves me the hassle.
As far as the English language is concerned, it is my first language too. Not all of us living in Sweden are blue eyed, blonde haired Vikings. Some of us are black eyed, black haired immigrants from the East who have been accepted and assimilated by this great country.:) Thank you once again for the link.

You're very welcome! It's nice that you have someone over here that can help you out if need be!

Man...you sure picked a beautiful part of the globe to immigrate to...good call! I'd definitely like to visit Scandinavia someday!

I have bought lots of accessories from Mazdaparts.org. (they are a genuine Mazda dealer, BTW).
They offer good low prices on merchandises, though not necessarily the lowest price available.
S&H are free for more than $100.

Back