Where does the AC condensation go?

:
2018 CX-5 Sport
I used my AC for the first time today and I didn't see any water dripping under my car. I didn't have time to look where the condensed water goes. Does it drip on any metal parts under the car? The AC did keep me cool but it wasn't blowing out North Pole ice cold air.

Ours usually leaves a puddle in the middle and towards back of engine area. Maybe not humid enough yet.

On my ST it dripped onto an exhaust heat shield so I didnt see a puddle unless the humidity was very high and it had been running a while.

Not to high jack your thread but do you find the AC to perform? My mazda3 absolutely sucks, it takes 10 mins in 100 weather to get anywhere near comfortable, from my understanding all the early 3's were bad. Really would like the CX-5 to be better.

Not to high jack your thread but do you find the AC to perform? My mazda3 absolutely sucks, it takes 10 mins in 100 weather to get anywhere near comfortable, from my understanding all the early 3's were bad. Really would like the CX-5 to be better.

I haven't used it enough to formulate an opinion yet. I just used it, it was 70 degrees out and I had a jacket on, and it got me comfortable. I put my hand to the vent and it didn't feel ice cold. When it gets warmer I will use a thermometer to see what kind of temps it is putting out and how fast it takes to get there.
I am interested in where the water drips because some cars it drips on metal parts and then they start to rust. I will hit that area with anti-rust spray if it does drip on metal.

Back