Where do you take pics of your 6?

ABCGarage

ABC Garage
:
2015 Mazda6 Sport
My friend and I tried to get some night time photos at a parking structure with my 6 and although they didn't come out well we still had a fun time lol. Definitely let me know where you guys take pictures of your 6's so I can get cooler photos! Also any tips/video ideas are welcome :)

I don't have a 6, but back when I had a car that I deemed worthy of a photoshoot, the photographer I hired had some nice places in mind. We went to an alley between old brick-walled buildings, we shot in front of some older city-owned buildings, in a parking garage.. but I think the most important thing was light. It's a lot easier to get great photos when it's a little overcast and not too sunny, or late in the afternoon. Some photographers can work their magic during the post-edit with almost any photo, especially photos taken at sunset. The guy I hired had just started shooting, but had some experience with post-edit software.

10256691464_bef40283df_c.jpg

10257129955_4231fa0f97_c.jpg

10257302544_8f732c0757_c.jpg

For nighttime shots, the photos I've seen online are usually at those well-lit gas stations, or under a bright streetlamp.

I don't have a 6, but back when I had a car that I deemed worthy of a photoshoot, the photographer I hired had some nice places in mind. We went to an alley between old brick-walled buildings, we shot in front of some older city-owned buildings, in a parking garage.. but I think the most important thing was light. It's a lot easier to get great photos when it's a little overcast and not too sunny, or late in the afternoon. Some photographers can work their magic during the post-edit with almost any photo, especially photos taken at sunset. The guy I hired had just started shooting, but had some experience with post-edit software.

10256691464_bef40283df_c.jpg

10257129955_4231fa0f97_c.jpg

10257302544_8f732c0757_c.jpg

For nighttime shots, the photos I've seen online are usually at those well-lit gas stations, or under a bright streetlamp.

That Lexus IS is so clean omg I've always wanted one as a kid!

Back