When will Mazda announce (or leak) info on the 2020 MY CX5??

No one knows, not even the shado noz.(dunno)

not just what we want, what they will have in the 2020 CX5?

Official debut of the 2019 was on November 9, 2018, at the Seattle Auto Show. Some of the more important specs like the 2.5T and AA/ACP were leaked on Reddit, when a user posted a picture of an internal document near the end of September.

I'd give it a few months.

Official debut of the 2019 was on November 9, 2018, at the Seattle Auto Show. Some of the more important specs like the 2.5T and AA/ACP were leaked on Reddit, when a user posted a picture of an internal document near the end of September.

I'd give it a few months.

But... thats like forever from now...
I cant wait that long.

Well, I just bought a 2019, so it will be very soon and will have a bunch of stuff on it that I should have waited for. ;);)

No one knows, not even the shado noz.(dunno)

tenor.gif

Well, I just bought a 2019, so it will be very soon and will have a bunch of stuff on it that I should have waited for. ;);)

Thanks, nice of you to take one for the team. Ill head on over to Mazda.com now and wait for the to post...

Ain't it the truth!
But the 18 didn't have much that the 17 didn't have [except CD], and the turbo was a big addition in 19, so maybe the more significant changes will be coming in 21.

Back