Since Winter is coming up, I was wondering what everyone kept in their car in case they run into any problems? For me, it's:
- Spray Bottle with soap inside. If I ever run into a flat or if I ever need to remove a nail from my tire, I can use soap to spray it onto the tread of the tire to find the leak.
- Pliers: To pull the nail(s) out of my tire.
- Tire plugs
- Anker 20,000 mAh battery charger: In case I ever get stranded somewhere and I run low on battery
- NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt UltraSafe Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter: Saved me once already in the middle of a street. I forgot to turn off my headlights and the battery was being drained LOL
- Torque Wrench: To torque the tire lug nuts back to spec.
- Impact Driver/21 mm socket: To remove tires without having to use the crappy OEM lug nut removal tool.
- Bauer 160 PSI Tire Inflator/Deflator: Easier than driving back and forth to the gas station and has a built in LED light.