Poll: What's the main reason you became a Mazdas247 Member?

What's the main reason you became a Mazdas247 Member?

• I had a Question, Answer or Comment

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I was in the market for a Mazda

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I wanted to Sell or Buy something

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Membership Benefits

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • My Friends are Members

• To Learn about Mazdas

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Community seems friendly, I like the "vibe"

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I wanted to join a Community with Owners of the same model

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Other (please post the reason in this thread)

• Total voters

pcb

The Diagram Dude
:
2002 MP5
I bought my '02 Protege5 in 2009 and then, after 2 years of spending way too much at the mechanics, I decided to join Mazdas247 to learn about my car and how to do my own maintenance.

I had to start with buying a computer, learning how to work it, then try to join the community.

I had a hard time with the skill-testing questions about Mazda to become a member.

I didn't know what city the Mazda factory was located in. Lol

Antoine

Administrator
I had a hard time with the skill-testing questions about Mazda to become a member.
We’re glad you joined! :)

As for the registration question, that was necessary not to test your skills but to help prevent an onslaught of spam accounts and posts! Fortunately now we have a more efficient system. (y)

Natey

Contributor
Patron
I joined after I bought my 2002 Protege 5. 👍 It was the 1st new car that I ever owned and still the best surf mobile. I'd put 3 boards and 3 people in there no problem, getting almost 30mpg while out-cornering pretty much every wagon on the road. All for $16k.

I am the latest addition to this community, and I am here to know more about my Mazda CX-5.

Attachments

• 2013 Mazda CX-5.jpg
    2013 Mazda CX-5.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 18

i12drivemyMP5

___ 323F ___
Contributor
Bought my 03.5 P5 new in jan 04 right when new 3s were on the floor. About 8k difference in price pushed me towards the P5 and glad it did. Still rollin in it.....occasionally. It lives in garage on a battery tender with tacoma and xb being dd but I see it and long to drive it just like when I got it. Joined the community for knowledge gained and shared, cool group buy items, parts source, ideas for my car, see what others do with theirs and comaraderie/entertainment. Have been on several other mazda forums but this is only one that has held my interest. Have received slack and fairness from mods and owner and appreciate the way it has been run.