What is your next mod to your mp3 going to be??

I think I might a have left one out, I tend to ramble when I have worked 17 days in a row. Sorry jadon p5

well, My next mod after I get the MP3 back from the shop is putting on the KVR cross drilled rotors hopefully with the Green Stuff Brake pads. The rotors I'll be getting will be from Corksport and the Pads from ProtegeGarage. Has anybody used these products or worked with both companies before? Feedback would be sweet.

Just got my wagner shortty header. Spent a day in school repairing it. Re-welding, smothinging out the inside welds, just a lot of small things. Now gotta install it but really can't since there is still ice everywhere...

the mod i'm going to put on my mp3 will be some tints canards and bigger wind splitter with a lip debating between a 3.5 or a dgm lip.

I will be purchasing the stock front lip that goes under the front bumper. In a couple months.

makvli199 said:
the mod i'm going to put on my mp3 will be some tints canards and bigger wind splitter with a lip debating between a 3.5 or a dgm lip.

Depends on if you like your fogs or not.

Next will be Tein SS Coilovers. They are on the way! So to re-cap, clunk fix bracket, and Tein SS coilovers. Time to bring my suspention back from death....to keep me from dying. Stock struts are so blown!

Last edited:
nice! i put the enkei's on today...don't know when i'll have my exhaust welded up...the cams will be here by next friday at the latest.

I forgot to mention that my seats are finally coming apart. You know what that means. (glare)

My three choices:

Corbeau A4's
Corbeau CR1's
Sparco Torino 2's

What I need to figure out is if the wide versions of the Corbeau seats will fit. They are only 2 inches wider. I want the microsuede material for grip. Here are the specs:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The A4 is extra aggressive in the kidney area and will fit up to a 36" waist. The Wide version (BLACK ONLY) will fit up to 40" waist.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The CR1's are as follows:

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The CR1 is extra aggressive in the kidney area and will fit up to a 36" waist. The Wide version (IN ALL COLORS) will fit up to 40" waist.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Here are the measurements for both Corbeau seats:
1_02.jpg

2_02.jpg

Another thing I will have to do is relocate some of my electronics under the seats. (nervous)
[/FONT]

Last edited:
damn...

i have no idea whether or not the seats will fit. i would love a set of sparco torino's...but that's on down the road.

Just installed my AWR front mount last night, did a CAI last week, and My TWM ss with weighted knob is in the trunk. The ss will prob be next. I also need to replace ALL rear lateral arms and at least one sway bar end link. I'm guessing prev owner hit a curb.

Just replaced my TechEdge Wideband, after 4 years of hard, faithful service with a AEM UGEO 30-4100 Gauge Type Wideband controller. I also replaced my oil return line for my turbo to fix some routing issues. The other one had been rubbing on the downpipe, and had melted the rubber inside to the point where oil was leaking out. I also got a fire sleeve for the new oil return line too.

Got my magnaflow exhaust installed last week and put my header on last night. I can't believe how much weight differenct there is between the stock exhaust mani and the Wagner shorty header. It was only half the weight, if not less.

put my side-exit exhaust on last friday...put the cams from twilight's GB in tuesday...gotta get the exhaust cam in time (off one tooth)...doing that this evening.

Oh yeah, I installed my DG urethane front lip a little over a week ago too. As soon as it gets nice outside again I'll try and snap some pics.

Back