What is the funniest thing you heard/ seen today?

After posting a bunch in the "what pissed you off today" thread. I figure I start up something a bit different. So post up what the funniest thing you have either heard or seen happen today.

I took a Bernz-o-matic to the three dozen stinkbugs that had taken over my garage today. Watching them sizzle and pop in the flames made me smile. Of course people have been telling me there is something wrong with me for years.....

Got called out on the freeway by an old man in a 911 turbo. Still had paper plates... What was funny is that he was revving his engine like a 17 year old in a Honda. Sad part is I would have gotten demolished. Got to keep my dignity since I don't street race.

One of the guys that work for me was weed whacking the parking lot and managed to shoot a rock at one of our government vehicles...50ft away and shatter the passenger side window. I had no idea what to say so I just told them to clean it up and walked away. Funny when I think back on it.

My cousin (who is more like my sister) lives 3000 miles away and has been battling a rare, super-aggressive cancer called Inflammatory Breast Cancer since Jan 2010. She is in remission but has to go for monthly chemo treatments (for life) due to the bone damage where the cancer had spread. So she has a few pretty sh!tty days every month and I love to send her crazy stuff to make her laugh. We both have a very dark, warped sense of humor, so some of the things I send her are offensive to some uptight follks.

My latest, and possibly greatest find to date, was earlier today. It's a t-shirt with the following printed across the boob area-

"Yes they're fake. The real ones tried to kill me!"

I ordered it and she'll get it later this week, but I had to send her a link to show it to her right away. She blew coffee out of her nose she laughed so hard...

Back