What have you done to your P5 today?

I have a pair of lights that are for a quad setup still in the research phase though as my sedan lights are already retro'd but want quads.

Are you using the Mini H1 set? Or a custom kit? How's the fitment in the highbeam looking? Is there any problem running into the turn signal?

I have so many questions...

so do I, I have not yet opened the lights but can foresee turn signal relocation happening, I will be looking at mini h1 and mini d2s dimensions as I have used both before with no problems. i will be looking at amber led halos as a turn signal alternative if needed.

Installed my JDM tail lights and love them! Only problem is the brake light bulb is out. Anyone know the sizes of those bulbs?

so do I, I have not yet opened the lights but can foresee turn signal relocation happening, I will be looking at mini h1 and mini d2s dimensions as I have used both before with no problems. i will be looking at amber led halos as a turn signal alternative if needed.

After spending a few hours looking around the interwebs, I have made a semi-conclusive realization; while the Mini H1 kit is, by all means, a small projector retro kit, it does seem to be way to large for the reflector bowl of the high beam. Now, I'm not saying the it isn't doable without hacking up the shroud, but it does seem that the projector won't even make the cut.

Now I have some decisions to make...

Washed both the rx8 and the p5, then did a quick light spray wax on the p5.

I washed my car 3 times last week hahaha

matt+foley.jpg

Pollen is vigilant. I washed it and immediately pulled it into my friends garage. It gathered pollen while sitting in a garage.

installed a racing beat cat back exhaust to replace my Mazda speed axel back and started to test my cats and o2 sensors to figure out what is throwing my CEL by putting non-foulers on my o2 sensors so far I'm not getting any codes. can you guys recommend a header other than eBay for the p5? I may just get that and run a straight pipe to the resonator.

Back