What have you done to your P5 today?

lol they won't be put on till next spring thats the part that sucks.But I will have the tire's in acouple weeks for them + I still have to roll the fender's.

lol they won't be put on till next spring thats the part that sucks.But I will have the tire's in acouple weeks for them + I still have to roll the fender's.

wtf? how do you hold on to wheels without mounting them for thaaaaaaat long?!?!?!!? they are just wheels!

i will never understand the whole special needs program for wheels/parts/cars etc.....its JUST a car. drive it daily and live it up. my saying is " the worst you can do is **** it up". i live by it. all you can do is just go for it lololol

my .02

I understand all that but I really have no need to put these on.I'm in winter mode already with my stock wheel's and new tire's on those and don't plan on taking them off.Plus I plan on getting new gold bolt's for all four and maybe get a 1 1/2 lip for the rear wheel's which are the one's I haven't done yet I'm in no rush . Also I'm on a house search so that is more important. :)

I understand all that but I really have no need to put these on.I'm in winter mode already with my stock wheel's and new tire's on those and don't plan on taking them off.Plus I plan on getting new gold bolt's for all four and maybe get a 1 1/2 lip for the rear wheel's which are the one's I haven't done yet I'm in no rush . Also I'm on a house search so that is more important. :)

damn......ill give you that one lol. i can respect that.

Boooooo hole in the radiator.....before I went home from work. Got some jb weld, waiting for that to cure.

oh goodie! I love opening boxes of stuff

3bfe7760.jpg

What can it be? Oh nice
702a2881.jpg

and quick 3 minute mock-up (although I could call it finished at this point and seal it up. lol)
3d1eac39.jpg

question for anyone who has their windows tinted... did u tint the sunroof too? lol dumb questions.

nope. at least not on my 5, because it has a slide cover on the inside. my p5 does not have a sunroof. Im sure they have a cover too so why would you need to tint it?

and congrats on getting the pro5 running again fish. it would have sucked to see your car parted out.

and looking nice ty. i like!

i'll be painting the headlight buckets black prob tonight and finishing sanding down the bezels either tonight or Thursday.

Either way, i'll have these all together this weekend and installed

I washed mine the other day, but it has been raining everyday since. I want to get a few good layers of sealant, glaze and wax before the cold season really sets in.

IT'S ALIVE!!!! Got the car towed to an engine shop today with a mechanic that knew his s***. 6 hours later, the car is driving like new. All it was was a couple of faulty injectors and fried spark plug wires. I'm going to firestone tomorrow to argue and get my money back for the "diagnostic" they ran. All the retards had to do was plug the scanner in and pull the code for the flashing CEL.

Great to hear Ivan! I would have cried to see you post a part-out thread. And good luck with Firestone!!!

damn wet weather makes my belt squeaky. gotta fix that up.

Same here.....it's annoying and a little embarrassing when others are around.

It does, but they aren't aimed correctly and can't aim them properly without rebuilding them (plus one mounting tab did break loose when we hit the ice in West Virginia)

Plus I already had a spare set of healdights, so i just orderd the projectors and will be doing it up right so the headlights aim straight down the road instead of criss cross and the focus of the lights being in the ditch on either side of the road.

I'll keep up with it more in my build thread, you can find more pictures there comparing the new stuff to the stockers. I have rotors/pads/calipers for the Front/Rear but only did the front on Sunday. Everything just bolts on and even fits underneath the stock wheels (obviously)! I have to make a junkyard run this weekend and see what I can find for an ebrake cable, that's the only thing that will not bolt up and no one will sell me a used mazda6 cable :(

I used the calipers/rotors/pads from a 2006-2009 Mazda6 S (v6), the calipers were from a 2008 Mazda6 S donor car. They are bigger than what you get on the 2003-2005 Mazda6 S.

Back