What have you done to your P5 today?

V
03 Silver Protege5
I've been driving a '94 Blazer around for a couple weeks. Talk about a big change form the Protege, lol

Most recent mod I did was the rockblocker smoked tail light and fog light kits.

Katya4me

Autox Junkie
V
Laser Blue '03 P5
Changed her oil, patched the hole in the one tire and topped off her fluids. :) Now to order some new front brake pads...

Brian MP5T

Banned
Contributor
V
MP5T / 944
Well it's true, Whatever the MP5T cost, I get my jollies out of scaring Very Young and Very Old People. Ever time I get a good reaction, I say, That made me as happy as getting $100.00 in the bank, and I subtract from the cost of making my car.

Mike R

Contributor
Not much, mainly neglecting it. It's a friggin mess. I think the one caliper is stuck and dragging. The gas milage sucks, there are a bunch or rattles and creaks in the interior. I want another Crown Vic or 4 banger mustang. The mustang would get better milage...even turbocharged-running 20psi.

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
V
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
Katya4me said:
Changed her oil, patched the hole in the one tire and topped off her fluids. :) Now to order some new front brake pads...
what pads u getting? I recently changed mine...

i12drivemyMP5

___ 323F ___
Contributor
Scored chrome trim for oem grille & new rr sway bar. Stared enough to get wife out in garage asking what I'm doing for the 40000th time. Oops, forgot to rotate tires when doing oil change last weekend. That'll be tommorrow's what have I done. hiho hiho it's off to the garage i go.................

Nomad

P5 OG
Contributor
Took roof racks off and removed the mazda sunroof deflector.

NO MORE WIND NOISE!
So glad I did that.

Rdshark1

Yes, it's slow.
V
02 P5, 94 MX-5, 00 ZX351w, 92 Crown Vic, 03 Geely, 02 Ninja 250
Yesterday I drove the P5 to get a Jamba Juice. Today I'm back in the Miata. Somedays I'm on the scooter, you just can never tell with me....

i12drivemyMP5

___ 323F ___
Contributor
set off a few car alarms while starting it...

Oh yeah, that happens so often I forget to count it.........

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
V
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
Nomad said:
Took roof racks off and removed the mazda sunroof deflector.

NO MORE WIND NOISE!
So glad I did that.
Post a How to thingy! I totally want to do that! That thing is SO useless, but i don't want to jerry rig it, I want to do it right...