• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

What have you done to your P5 today?

Johnnybass

Rastaman
:
Red '03 Mazda Protege 5 (auto)
wipedawg said:
Stupid thread... and you can't spell... even on your title.

even IN your title... (hah)

did he rest something ON his title? maybe he modified it (poke)

rdmp5!!

CME VP
:
2003.5 mp5
I painted more of the interior pieces today to make her feel pretty. Oh, and i always tell her how much i love her, just so she knows.

Tg5

:
03 Mazda P5
Very nice!! pamper it with love!! :)
rdmp5!! said:
I painted more of the interior pieces today to make her feel pretty. Oh, and i always tell her how much i love her, just so she knows.

p5power

protege 5. hells ya.
:
2002 Mazda Protege5
i burnt out in the parking lot at work going to lunch...well, i guess it was more like a prolonged spinning, but they did squeel. stupid dunflops...heaven forbid there be a stray drop of water on the pavement!

speaking of tires, the UPS man brought me a present yesterday! My very first set of dedicated winter tires! damn huge treads, if you ask me!

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
I slid arnd this parking lot at school today. There's a really fun little route to / through it (thumb)

:
02 Protege5
I called Mazda to see when I get to see mine again... for the 3rd day straight I've been told Today, or TOmorrow. LOL

Maybe one day I'll get to see her again... And keep it longer then a week!

Tg5

:
03 Mazda P5
Hi, if you check my other post about winter tires, I also got a nice set of Michelins and fox wheels!! you want those blocks to be huge(traction) think of the dirt bikes tires!! :)

p5power said:
i burnt out in the parking lot at work going to lunch...well, i guess it was more like a prolonged spinning, but they did squeel. stupid dunflops...heaven forbid there be a stray drop of water on the pavement!

speaking of tires, the UPS man brought me a present yesterday! My very first set of dedicated winter tires! damn huge treads, if you ask me!

Poseur

stop honking I'm surfing
Contributor
:
03.5 Lsr Blue P5
I whipped out my snows late lastnight and hitup some icy parkinglots thismorning for some drifterwannabe fun.

Beyond that. I pressed a 1-1/8" steel rod into a piece of 2" aluminum at school. Hoping to make a weighted shiftknob with an interesting look. Hopefully I can fight my way back onto a lathe to turn some sorta interesting shape outta it.

NJP5Guy

Lotus Lover
:
2003 Black Mica P5 5spd
Poseur said:
I whipped out my snows late lastnight and hitup some icy parkinglots thismorning for some drifterwannabe fun.

Beyond that. I pressed a 1-1/8" steel rod into a piece of 2" aluminum at school. Hoping to make a weighted shiftknob with an interesting look. Hopefully I can fight my way back onto a lathe to turn some sorta interesting shape outta it.
you should start up your own business making custom knobs...good idea eh?

I think about my car every day. does that count for something?

Onatrum

Represent'n Ohio
:
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
cable43 said:
played w/ my headlights
(i'll post pics L8R)
I looked for a spot to mount a slim playstation 2.....glove box maybe?!?
It's fun planning these things...it's really gonna suck cutting up my baby to make these plans work! (boom07)

altspace

Zoom Freakin' Zoom
Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
Damn sucks as always. Heh, I had the DGM lip on my car just like that. Almost thought it was my P5.

ZoomZoom03

Dreamin' of the next mod
:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
i painted my hubs and calipers on Sunday, as for today, planned what to work on for my day off (thumb)

Poseur

stop honking I'm surfing
Contributor
:
03.5 Lsr Blue P5
Poseur said:
Cameraphone sorry, but you get the idea. Hoping to get some heft to a shiftknob without the bad thermal retention of solid steel all around. And with a spiffy seamless bi-metal finish to boot.

Attachments