What have you done to your P5 today?

Tg5

V
03 Mazda P5
Hi, I figure that we need a thread that alows P5 owners to enter any mods or anything done to rides every day!!
Today I told my P5 in the face that it will get fixed very soon(waiting on some dow$$$)
This is at it looks like right now! I actually jumped on the hood, so it looks alot better. (hah)
 

Attachments

Johnnybass

Rastaman
V
Red '03 Mazda Protege 5 (auto)
Tg5 said:
Hi, I figure that we need a thread that alows P5 owners to enter any mods or anything done to rides every day!!
Today I told my P5 in the face that it will get fixed very soon(waiting on some dow$$$)
This is at it looks like right now! I actually jumped on the hood, so it looks alot better. (hah)

did ya run into the back of a tractor trailer or some box truck?

and in the pic, it looks like you're about to pull the car onto a ramp...looks like you're gonna kill the front spoiler...0 clearance under there....hope it didn't get too fu#%ed up

how much fun was it to jump on your hood? haha
 
Tg5 said:
Hi, I figure that we need a thread that alows P5 owners to enter any mods or anything done to rides every day!!
Today I told my P5 in the face that it will get fixed very soon(waiting on some dow$$$)
This is at it looks like right now! I actually jumped on the hood, so it looks alot better. (hah)
Stupid thread... and you can't spell... even on your title.
 

Tg5

V
03 Mazda P5
Actually it was being delivered at that time, my wife had just hit some one 30minuts before! (deadhorse

Johnnybass said:
did ya run into the back of a tractor trailer or some box truck?

and in the pic, it looks like you're about to pull the car onto a ramp...looks like you're gonna kill the front spoiler...0 clearance under there....hope it didn't get too fu#%ed up

how much fun was it to jump on your hood? haha
 

Tg5

V
03 Mazda P5
I am sorry about the spelling! but if you had never made a mistake then I will take your concern! :)
wipedawg said:
Stupid thread... and you can't spell... even on your title.
 

Tg5

V
03 Mazda P5
I have notice that people in this forum are so stuck on the spelling!! Why? Be happy and have fun or you will be alone in this forum after chasing evreybody away!
Tg5 said:
I am sorry about the spelling! but if you had never made a mistake then I will take your concern! :)
 
V
protege 5
tege has a point

that was just pure random flameing from wipedawg kinda unneeded if you ask me. but moveing on that sucks about your p5 man looks like it was nice at 1 time heh good luck
 

Tg5

V
03 Mazda P5
Yup, should get fixed in the next 2-3 weeks and I am getting the spoiler also painted to mach.
Enderwiggin9969 said:
that was just pure random flameing from wipedawg kinda unneeded if you ask me. but moveing on that sucks about your p5 man looks like it was nice at 1 time heh good luck
 

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
Moderator
V
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
I got beaten in it (wow, take that how u want lol)...but no suprise there...cuuuz, it's not fast
 
V
2003.5 Silver Protege5, 2006 black Charger
got a flat today....blocks from work....so i pulled into the garage and left it there with the flat. i'll fix it at lunch.
 

Rdshark1

Yes, it's slow.
V
02 P5, 94 MX-5, 00 ZX351w, 92 Crown Vic, 03 Geely, 02 Ninja 250
I haven't seen my P5 today, but last night I did fill up the windshield washer fluid. Does that count?
 

Alpinejwl

Banned
V
2002 Protege5, 2005 Mazda3, 2006 mazda5
today I complain to myself about the brakes that I bought since they are so noisy, then I compliment my christine (my p5's name) about the new intake that got installed in her.
 

Latest posts

Top