What have you done to your MSP today?

Lol you used to own a Honda huh? When it comes down to it, in my mind brands are irrelevant unless were talking forged or lightweigt

new tires came in.. gotta love tire racks shipping sometimes!! ordered them 230pm monday..at my door noon on tues. so i went with the Hankook evo V12 225/50-16 as my DZ101's are nice and bare and dry rotted from just sittingaround... also ordered about 6ft of vacuum lines to redo a lot of them and a new wideband sensor for the innovate wideband i have. and a new Com-USB cable for my SSAFC-v2 that still hasnt been loaded correctly

i didn't do it, i swear. makes you wonder what these birds be doing

i-8cRwGfr-L.jpg

SSSSSSoooooo I dropped off my 01 Protege valve cover last night to get sandblasted. I just got a preview of it nice and clean. OMG what a difference. HAHAHAH I spent hours blasting it with brake cleaner and pre-buff at work before giving up. It was sssso gunked up and white calcium/lime there was no way I was getting it all by hand, by dremel, or anything but sandblast.
cStx8.jpg

AND THIS IS WHY IM DOING IT....
538177_10151131145106562_791216561_13157112_554112279_n.jpg

Pictures speak for themselves. I get bored at work a lot. hahahah

Be careful SC, you may want to check the voltage at idle and under load if possible. Water kills MAF sensors.

anyone got a working oem kenwood radio that they want to get rid of?
LOL good luck, I do have a brand spanking new faceplate and case still in the plastic wrapper for the OEM kenwood but not the whole stereo.

SSSSSSoooooo I dropped off my 01 Protege valve cover last night to get sandblasted. I just got a preview of it nice and clean. OMG what a difference. HAHAHAH I spent hours blasting it with brake cleaner and pre-buff at work before giving up. It was sssso gunked up and white calcium/lime there was no way I was getting it all by hand, by dremel, or anything but sandblast.
cStx8.jpg

AND THIS IS WHY IM DOING IT....
538177_10151131145106562_791216561_13157112_554112279_n.jpg

Pictures speak for themselves. I get bored at work a lot. hahahah

I have said cover if you're looking for one...

Thanks man. I appreciate the offer. As you can see mines pretty ugly. I thought about it but I like the painted aluminum look. I plan on sandblasting it and selling the stock one after I install the 01 one. I'm sure someone wants to do a carbon fiber cover set up.

Gotcha. That's cool. I've never had an MSP, and this thing has been hanging on my garage wall for every bit of 4 years now.

Hahahah that's random. Well I wouldn't say no if you felt like shipping it out. It'd def turn my stock msp VC into an easier to sell package. Or you can just wait til I start a FS thread on it and threadjack lol no problem w me

Ok guys, need some pointers on where to start.... AC is working properly again.

Compressor and fan turn on but there is no change in AC temp. I swaer I hear a more prominent hissing sound from the passenger footwell area.

How can you tell if your compressor is taking a s***?

Ya mine came with AC deleted. I never really use AC anyways for some reason it makes me dizzy. IDK. But I should probably look into it and see if they removed everything properly or just basic removal. I know I still have AC fan.

Anybody connect them together and run both fans for the motor?

Back