What have you done to your MSP today?

MyZmZm said:
I'm not normally a fan of multi-spoke wheels, but I LIKE those... very nice Patrick. (first) What do they weigh in at?

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to mounting these up as well, but I've got a few thing to do first (swaybars out for powdercoating ... and then back in, coilover install, alignment). Pics will be up the day these hit the pavement :). The wheels weigh in at 22.5 lbs and the tires are 20 lbs each.

Todays Specials

Well its not a huge amount of work but my Greddy Turbo Timer is going in today. Custom FMIC, piping & Greddy B.O.V. go in first thing monday.

So Far:

Injen Cold Air intake
AWR Motor Mounts Front & Rear
Manual Boost Controller
Vibrant 3" Turbo Back
ProSport 2 1/16" Boost Gauge
Autometer Single A-pillar gauge pod
Option Racing ground system

Any suggestions for what I should do next????

air fuel controller :p

SRT Killer said:
Well its not a huge amount of work but my Greddy Turbo Timer is going in today. Custom FMIC, piping & Greddy B.O.V. go in first thing monday.

So Far:

Injen Cold Air intake
Manual Boost Controller
Vibrant 3" Turbo Back

SRT Killer said:

So Far:

Injen Cold Air intake
Manual Boost Controller
Vibrant 3" Turbo Back

Definetely management

i might finally install my hid kit today. plus my car needs an oil change. ohyea, anyone with the aem eugo wideband...has your gauge ever acted up and read lean all the time when you floor it? i know my car is still running rich as crap cuz i can see it smokin out the back from all the gas not burnin, and my turbo timer gauge thing off the factory o2 sensor reads 10. think my sensor is broken, or just so covered in carbon deposit that it wont read right?

Ive got pictures of the corksport exhaust on my car on my cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2093340/5 . Keep in mind it was originally the P5 exhaust and was lengthend to fit my car.

Also today I started cutting some wood to start on my false floor for my new setup im doing in the trunk (fiberglass ftw). Yesterday I bought 4 80mmX80X25 fans for cooling off the amp (going to be replaced by a 500/1 and a 300/4).

ordered the samco ic hose (should arrive this friday), gonna be placing an order for the GT Spec strut bar and powder coating my oil catch can...pics WILL be posted upon completion.

i installed gauge rings from ********** and plugged the vacuum line to my bov to bring back the turkey temporarily. ohyea i also tried to organize some of the wiring under my steering wheel area. between the alarm, turbo timer, and boost controller its pretty messy under there.

Well today i figured out I hate my car at this point. I have no Ac due to a hole in one of my lines and it is super hot and humid outside. My cd broke and the stealership said they wont replace it this time. So, i have had no radio for about a month now. One of my Turbo Timer wires have a short in it and keep turning it off and on while im driving.

O and I had my windows down infront of my car, while i was inside and a bird pooped INSIDE my car. Two nice size drops on my back seats(ughdance)

Renesis Rising said:
maybe this is out of place but i just got back from korea and im gonna get insurance today....

r u AF, which one K or O. thinking bout putting in for orders.

I got my vibrant and KARTboy hangars installed, holy shizzzznit i love that thing. Well worth it. Gauges to follow, probably wednesday, boost, oil, wideband (innovate).

vxfilmer1000 said:
Well today i figured out I hate my car at this point. I have no Ac due to a hole in one of my lines and it is super hot and humid outside. My cd broke and the stealership said they wont replace it this time. So, i have had no radio for about a month now. One of my Turbo Timer wires have a short in it and keep turning it off and on while im driving.

O and I had my windows down infront of my car, while i was inside and a bird pooped INSIDE my car. Two nice size drops on my back seats(ughdance)

Oh no! (it is kind of funny though...) Your poor car!!! I think I heard somewhere that a bird pooping on you (and I guess by default, your car is part of you...) is good luck...Maybe the bird poop will turn around the bad luck streak you're having with the MSP.

well tonight i got a custom bumper...and fender, and headlight, and grill. ****** pizza boy 'didnt see me' while i was driving thru the gas station pulled out right where i was and mangled my driver side fender, wripped the front bumper off with one lil screw holding it on on the right side. the bumper in turn wripped the grill, and the headlight got all scratched up. he was really sorry and apologetic tho. then when the cop finally showed up after waiting 30 min he said 's*** happens' 'cant do anything its private property'. and then he wrote up the kid for something else he had sitting on his record. but yea, my only hope now is that i dont have to fight with his insurance company over my damages bc his car was absolutely fine not a scratch.

I finally got the MPI installed. BlkZoomZoom will be tuning it on Monday and if all goes well, we will hit the track on Wednesday.

drag rads? do you have a welded lsd?

Ehawley said:
I finally got the MPI installed. BlkZoomZoom will be tuning it on Monday and if all goes well, we will hit the track on Wednesday.

Back