What have you done to your MSP today?

03MSP86

:
03 MSP Black Mica #86
Lol you used to own a Honda huh? When it comes down to it, in my mind brands are irrelevant unless were talking forged or lightweigt

mildsalsa

Contributor
:
03.5 MSP Laser Blue Mica
new tires came in.. gotta love tire racks shipping sometimes!! ordered them 230pm monday..at my door noon on tues. so i went with the Hankook evo V12 225/50-16 as my DZ101's are nice and bare and dry rotted from just sittingaround... also ordered about 6ft of vacuum lines to redo a lot of them and a new wideband sensor for the innovate wideband i have. and a new Com-USB cable for my SSAFC-v2 that still hasnt been loaded correctly

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
i didn't do it, i swear. makes you wonder what these birds be doing

i-8cRwGfr-L.jpg

03MSP86

:
03 MSP Black Mica #86
SSSSSSoooooo I dropped off my 01 Protege valve cover last night to get sandblasted. I just got a preview of it nice and clean. OMG what a difference. HAHAHAH I spent hours blasting it with brake cleaner and pre-buff at work before giving up. It was sssso gunked up and white calcium/lime there was no way I was getting it all by hand, by dremel, or anything but sandblast.
cStx8.jpg

AND THIS IS WHY IM DOING IT....
538177_10151131145106562_791216561_13157112_554112279_n.jpg

Pictures speak for themselves. I get bored at work a lot. hahahah

hornsfan10609

Certified Mazda Tech
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege x2
Be careful SC, you may want to check the voltage at idle and under load if possible. Water kills MAF sensors.

anyone got a working oem kenwood radio that they want to get rid of?
LOL good luck, I do have a brand spanking new faceplate and case still in the plastic wrapper for the OEM kenwood but not the whole stereo.

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
SSSSSSoooooo I dropped off my 01 Protege valve cover last night to get sandblasted. I just got a preview of it nice and clean. OMG what a difference. HAHAHAH I spent hours blasting it with brake cleaner and pre-buff at work before giving up. It was sssso gunked up and white calcium/lime there was no way I was getting it all by hand, by dremel, or anything but sandblast.
cStx8.jpg

AND THIS IS WHY IM DOING IT....
538177_10151131145106562_791216561_13157112_554112279_n.jpg

Pictures speak for themselves. I get bored at work a lot. hahahah

I have said cover if you're looking for one...

03MSP86

:
03 MSP Black Mica #86
Thanks man. I appreciate the offer. As you can see mines pretty ugly. I thought about it but I like the painted aluminum look. I plan on sandblasting it and selling the stock one after I install the 01 one. I'm sure someone wants to do a carbon fiber cover set up.

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
Gotcha. That's cool. I've never had an MSP, and this thing has been hanging on my garage wall for every bit of 4 years now.

03MSP86

:
03 MSP Black Mica #86
Hahahah that's random. Well I wouldn't say no if you felt like shipping it out. It'd def turn my stock msp VC into an easier to sell package. Or you can just wait til I start a FS thread on it and threadjack lol no problem w me

evilmonkeyMSP

Scrotie McBoogerBalls
Contributor
:
'13 CWP MS3 & '16 Mazda6 GT
Ok guys, need some pointers on where to start.... AC is working properly again.

Compressor and fan turn on but there is no change in AC temp. I swaer I hear a more prominent hissing sound from the passenger footwell area.

How can you tell if your compressor is taking a s***?