What have you done to your MSP today?

I figured the abbreviations out, and only code I have is a p0090 code... I just wondered why the numbers are so high on B1 S2 stft and so low on ltft

P0090 is a fuel pressure sensor code, you may have a leak on the line for that sensor or another line/gasket leak.

P0090 is a fuel pressure sensor code, you may have a leak on the line for that sensor or another line/gasket leak.

Ha. Ive gotthat same DTC. Just checked it. It hesitates like crazy and goes lean at 4k. I hate that after doing all this work, ill be doing.more over the nezt frw days. Hopefully ssomethin simple. Other than that everything else is good. No leaks, no noises, nothing.

Back seats and all the hardware are now taken out. Hopefully the motor will be pulled out next weekend, weather permitting.

I'll be getting the regulator in two weeks, today I picked up new wires and one coil pack... Waiting for the other to come in tomorrow...

Also on another note I just sanded one Of the RH, now only three more to go and then figure out what color...

It's a code for the sensor, the regulator is likely fine they rarely fail on Proteges.
It's probably the only solenoid I don't have. It's leaning out at 4k, so I'm guessing it's not allowing enough vacuum to open the FPR to increase fuel pressure, thus creating a lean scenario.

It's probably the only solenoid I don't have. It's leaning out at 4k, so I'm guessing it's not allowing enough vacuum to open the FPR to increase fuel pressure, thus creating a lean scenario.
My buddy bought a spicy a while back (from scratchnsniff) that had the solenoid bypassed and the vac line from the FPR ran directly to the manifold, I never drove the car so I don't know what the effect was but some people run it that way.

Then where is the sensor located?
Top of the IM near the TB, brown connector.

My buddy bought a spicy a while back (from scratchnsniff) that had the solenoid bypassed and the vac line from the FPR ran directly to the manifold, I never drove the car so I don't know what the effect was but some people run it that way.

Top of the IM near the TB, brown connector.
I may just try that. It's a free way to see if that's the culprit I suppose.

I may just try that. It's a free way to see if that's the culprit I suppose.
Actually I just removed it and applied direct power and nothing. Then ohm'd it and it's an open circuit.

Actually I just removed it and applied direct power and nothing. Then ohm'd it and it's an open circuit.

I have another solenoid. It tested good. Installed it and that's corrected my harsh hesitation at 4k+ rpm.

wahoo. need pix and vids of everything you did or it didn't happen aka you're outside pushing your msp and making hesitation noises with your mouth. :)

:) dash next? haha

Dash has to stay in for SMF. Next will be making a bracket for my Sparco Rev seat and then either finding another passenger seat or replicating it. Wish I had a vacuum setup. I was screwing around on Forza for at least 3 hrs doing different setups with alighment and tire pressure and added a front splitter and added canards for s**** and giggles and dropped my time on a small autoX like course by over 1 second. Pretty sure I will be making one of those next and go from there. Rear wing adds stability at high speeds, but sucks for that setup since you qant the ass end to swing out faster. Really want to make a deck lid and rear diffuser to be a little more lighter and would look sweet.

Back