• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

What have you done to your Miata today?

kcbhiw

What "Lifestyle"?
Contributor
:
64 Valves, 16 Cylinders, 7.2L, 622 HP
I passed emissions....on the third try. Standalone EMS in the hizzie :).

:
1991 Miata turbo
Awesome. I keep contemplating ditching my emanage setup for megasquirt, but i'm a pussy. lol.

invert

MAZDASPEED.ORG
Contributor
:
Mazda Protege '98 & Mazda Miata BRG '91
Today I installed my 626 stereo in the roadster, new $19 shift boot (looks great) and installed my ARC intake chamber :)

Aricjm15

ah crap
:
05 MSM
Awesome. I keep contemplating ditching my emanage setup for megasquirt, but i'm a pussy. lol.

some jackass at an autocross called me a pussy for running the hydra instead of a megasquirt.
I never understood how running a better system made me a pussy.

R2s99zoom

OMGWTFBODYROLL
:
Green '99 MX-5 Roadster, Blue '87 RX-7 Coupe, '77 RX-3 SP Coupe
I blew the turbo. Cool, eh?
spit or swallow? errr... (pics)

washed mine today... Mr. Clean autodry wash gardenhose attachment system works amazingly well... I still used a towel to dry to avoid spotting, even tho it said I didn't need it cos i've got hard water... but it seriously cut major time off of the normal washing process.

gr?

lol azn
:
04 Mazdaspeed MX5
installed the Flyin Miata downpipe and catback last week. Installing the resistor mod to bypass the boost cut so I can run 12 lbs.. doing that today. Ordered Koni adjustable coilovers from Tire Rack; those will be here Tuesday... not sure when I can install those. Either this weekend or Oct 20.

Once lowered, I'll get wheels once winter is over.

:
Mazda Miata BRG Special Edition
Can you believe I still do not have my little car back?
I had to rescue it from the guy who basicly tore up the frame and screwed around with my car so it was in worse shape. I got a front clip from Texas and the body work is finished(confused) but now I have to check out the mechanical.

:
1991 Miata turbo
I started the car today for the first time in six months. a little more suspension work, and she should be drivable again. :)

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
Autocrossed all weekend :D

Saturday: final points event of the season. Took 1st in STS2, and wrapped up a solid 2nd in class for the season. Not bad for only a year of development on the car and my 1st full season as a driver :)
Sunday: Champion of Champions event. Essentially, all of the pro class and all of the class champions run in a single PAXed class, and everyone else runs in a separate "Best of the Rest" class. I ended up 2nd in STS2 and paxed 12th over all in the BoR class. Left a lot of time out there, but what to do.

z00mer

Zoomage!!!!
:
2005 Mazda 6S Hatch
Insalled my old dash, which I took out to be replaced with a new one. Only....... I discovered that new dash had developed a hairline crack in the middle of the dash!!!!!! My old one was in far better shape.
After reinstalling my old dash, I hooked up a Pioneer ipod adapter to my Pioneer HU. Installed a new dash plate cover, to replace the one that disintigrated when taking it off.

So after insalling the old dash back, I also did a full tune-up/oil change (NGK's, RB Ultras, PCV, Mazda oil filter, Royal Purple 10-40w, Fram pannle filter).
Gotta do a smog tomorrow.(headshake
Can't wait to move to a place that I don't have to deal with smog restrictions.

kcbhiw

What "Lifestyle"?
Contributor
:
64 Valves, 16 Cylinders, 7.2L, 622 HP
I discovered that new dash had developed a hairline crack in the middle of the dash!!!!!!
Both of my '90s' dashboards have a crack also, just to the right of center. It seems that there is a bit of a high spot just underneath it as the dash seems slightly raised around the crack.