What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

V
2008, Mazda 5 Grand Touring, LFF7
Dear!

My updated Mazda 5 (burnout)

I buy OEM DVD electric monitor, remove display, board and install tablet Android 8.1 with new Navigation system. I m very happy.

Remove Japan versions dashboard panel

Install dashboard

(headbang)(headbang)(headbang)

Goodluck

Last edited:
V
2008 Mazda5 Grand Touring; 2009 Honda Fit Sport/Nav MT
Flushed trans fluid with 9 quarts of Valvoline MaxLife ATF (+drain fill 3 quarts not too long ago). Really want to cycle the old fluid out. Valvoline's MSDS looks better than Castrol IMV, and is cheaper.

Also finally got to fix broken bumper fastener; only waited 2-3 years (rolleyes). Bumper uses polypropylene plastic. YAY to no more bumper edge sticking out like a sore thumb!

Last edited:
V
Mazda 5
I have checked new tires for my car. Also i bought bigger exhaust pipe extension. I fel like a little boy who is tuning his car haha!

V
2012 Mazda5 Sport AT
Ordered some new winter tires to replace the dead ones: Blizzak WS90s in 195/60/16. Went narrower to get a better footprint in the snow and ice, especially because the 5 has so much weight over the rear, making traction even worse. They'll arrive and get installed next week and I'll finally throw them on the car in January sometime. Also lots of nasty noise coming from the front end I'm getting checked out.

V
Mazda 5 2006
I have a Mazda 5 2006 and today i installed rearcam, and a 4g router and finaly i got 3 hybrid signs on the car, it did not help, it's still 13km/l . ;)

Latest threads

Latest resources