What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Over due for a wash, so took it to a nice car wash and then spent some time with some exterior quick detailer to make it shine. Looks nice and sparkly now.

Took the family out to breakfast yesterday morning, and as we were getting back into the car, my wife spilled her coffee all down the passenger side of the car. She was about to wipe it with a dry napkin and I was like NO!! Car was long overdue for a wash so that was the perfect reason to go ahead and get it done. Couple hours later and the car is all nice and shiny once again! What a night and day difference of the front wheels with all that gross brake dust gone!

FCB3B6A9-02C7-4A10-8AD5-5197A7F96974.jpeg
Installed my car seat base and seat protector!

How do you plan to use those in winter? I had those on an old car years ago, and would always leave the windows cracked open in the summer at work, without fear of water coming in during a pop-up summer rain shower. Don't think I really made use of them in winter.

Gave CX-5 a garage floor makeover.

IMG_20201012_084143.jpg

Before after pics here:

How do you plan to use those in winter? I had those on an old car years ago, and would always leave the windows cracked open in the summer at work, without fear of water coming in during a pop-up summer rain shower. Don't think I really made use of them in winter.

Use them the same way in the summer and use them in the winter while driving to help keep the windows from fogging up. More so me as I tend to get hot when driving with the defroster on.

I'm jealous of you prime guys today. You can get cheap oil and cheap consumables for your cars. I looked at Amazon for my oil of choice and oddly they only have it in quart containers which is way too expensive.
You need to pay close attention when looking at oil on Amazon. Often the item title will display 1 qt but the price will be something way out of whack, like $96. If you look closely you find that it's actually a case of 1 qt bottles, but it's not obvious when browsing through.

Just ordered another CX5 0w20 oil change kit, plus 2 extra quarts of oil since I've been needing to add a quart mid-way between oil changes, from Amazon. Free shipping made it WAY cheaper than Priority Mazda, which wanted $35 shipping to send a $42 oil change kit.

Just ordered another CX5 0w20 oil change kit, plus 2 extra quarts of oil since I've been needing to add a quart mid-way between oil changes, from Amazon. Free shipping made it WAY cheaper than Priority Mazda, which wanted $35 shipping to send a $42 oil change kit.
Mazds Moly oil? Have a link? Still don’t want try Mazda approved 5W-30 oil?

I'm jealous of you prime guys today. You can get cheap oil and cheap consumables for your cars. I looked at Amazon for my oil of choice and oddly they only have it in quart containers which is way too expensive.

What region or country are you in?

yesterday i installed hood struts, trimmed the rear wiper trim so you can lift the rear wiper for cleaning and i also installed a knee bolster pad some months ago so you can brace your knee against the center console while driving spiritedly

EC74B58E-C976-4C93-B414-C4098D550716.jpeg
0F5AD2A2-93A0-465E-9D69-B35792A8751B.jpeg
21E06EBD-9B2F-4963-BF69-477D55E76848.jpeg
1F486AFE-7BD6-4929-BDCA-4DD09CC0B7B5.jpeg

Back