What have you done to your CX-5 today?

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
The bulb specs in CX-5‘s owner’s manual is wrong for rear turn signals. It says WY21W (7443NA) but it should be single-filament 7440NA as 7443 is a dual-filament bulb、and NA is “natural amber”. So I’m not sure how the LASFIT 7443 can fit into a single-filament bulb socket?

For your 2014 CX-5 it has 1157NA but for 2016 and newer CX-5’s they have 7444NA on front turn signals. Since both front turn signals use dual-filament bulbs and do you use “switch-back” LEDs? (white / amber, and amber-bright / off and amber-bright / off during turn signal mode). What kind of front turn-signal LEDs do you have?

I believe the T-tap connectors you found are for trailer lightings.
My bad they are the LASFIT 7440 bulbs. Everything amber. 1157 up front.

my car does have a trailer hitch receiver with trailer light connector so that solves that. Thanks all!

TreyP

2018 Soul Red AWD Touring CX-5
In the process of adding a trailer hitch, just taking a break and waiting for a 2nd pair of hands to help lift the hitch into place now.

:
2016.5 CX-5 GT AWD titanium/black 2016 Miata Club ST MT white
In the process of adding a trailer hitch, just taking a break and waiting for a 2nd pair of hands to help lift the hitch into place now.
Any cuts on your hands yet? I got cut on the edge of the heat shield when I did this myself.

:
2017 CX5 GT
Added oem black mirror caps to my white 17. These are not just plain black. They match the black oem paint so there are metallic flakes in it. Just popped off the old cap and slapped these in. Took 10 minutes.

IMG_6636.jpeg
IMG_6638.jpeg
IMG_6641.jpeg
IMG_6640.jpeg
IMG_6637.jpeg
IMG_6639.jpeg