• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

What have you bought for your Mazda from Amazon?

Antoine

Administrator
Genuine OEM parts? Accessories? Wheels? Cargo Liners? Infotainment Upgrades? Floor Mats? Exterior Enhancements? Performance Parts?

I'm really curious to know after working on a new Resource regarding genuine OEM parts available through Amazon.

So please let us know, this thread would be a great place to post new items and sales as well, thanks!

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Most of the OEM stuff I buy locally. Typically this stuff includes maintenance items like oil and air filters. Sometimes Amazon is a little cheaper, but you might have to wait a few days. I plan to buy new brake pads and rotors from Amazon when the time comes.

Some aftermarket accessories like hook-and-loop side cargo nets, trunk organizers, headrest covers, armrest storage trays, interior trim pieces and LED bulbs I've bought from Amazon or AliExpress. Same goes for exterior accessories like side window deflectors and chrome garnishes. Apparently NAV SD cards can be had quite cheap from eBay.

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
I have bought a number of 12v accessories, a cargo net, half case of Wix filters.

Lately I've ordered a few things from walmart because of the TP order backlog due to the diarrhea epidemic.

Has anyone ordered from Amazon in the last week. Shipping time was a month last time I checked.

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
Amazon definitely has it's place for purchases.. it simply is not where I look first for good prices and great customer support for automotive OEM parts. There are plenty of dealers (online) who have proven with great prices and wonderful after sales support that get my personal money first over Amazon.

Amazon as a product reference or baseline for pricing - yep. Amazon as the final destination for OEM parts - most likely not. But I can see why a forum and a person would be swayed with the Amazon Associate program in terms of additional revenue.

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
Nothing OEM, and just accessories. The only thing worth mentioning might be hood struts and interior LED kits.

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
I have bought a number of 12v accessories, a cargo net, half case of Wix filters.

Lately I've ordered a few things from walmart because of the TP order backlog due to the diarrhea epidemic.

Has anyone ordered from Amazon in the last week. Shipping time was a month last time I checked.
I have an open order I placed on March 28. Scheduled arrive date is Apr 26. It has not shipped yet.

I prefer buying from Walmart because I'm always there (only game in town), but they have suspended the free Ship-to-Store option so as to discourage human contact. But they are shipping quickly. I just received an order the other day and they included a case of Ramen Noodles that I did not order. I send an email about it on Monday, haven't heard back. Sounds like they're slammed.

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
A case of ramen noodles you didn't order?
That's pretty funny.

Maybe they were intended for someone you have something in common with like a similar name or address.

I have ordered several things from walmart this spring and delivery has been better than expected.

They have a cx5 bumper guard for $62. It's all black plastic though. Maybe it's ok.
They ship lots of stuff for free which helps.

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
I saw you ordered a cargo net.

I bought one from Walmart and received 6 of them!! It was an easy enough mistake. I guess someone stocked a small cardboard box without opening it as (1) Unit, but it contained (6) retail paks. I dropped the other (5) off at the store.

I think the noodles just got shoved in the wrong box and were likely meant for an adjacent order. I explained this in an Online Chat and chose for the "Email Me About This Within 24 Hours" rather that wait up to 3 hours for a response of phone call (they were that backlogged.)

As I said, I use Ship-To-Store (free freight) all the time. If you have the Walmart app installed, you notify them when you're on your way to pick it up. It then tells the staff when you've pulled into the parking lot. They know me there, so I walk into the store and the guy is standing with my package in his hand and a smile on his face. I don't even break stride.

Last edited:
:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
I've seen people with cases of ramen noodles in their cart. I like them ok, but most o f them are deep fried and high in saturated fat. Plus the extra salty broth.

They are good for sore throat maybe covid19, too.

AuraNova

Reflection of Elegance
:
Florida
:
'20 Blue CX-30
Hopefully, I won't have to buy anything from Amazon for my car. If anything, I have gotten a couple of things from eBay, such as a rubber key fob protector for my spare key and the navigation SD card.

A case of ramen noodles you didn't order?
That's pretty funny.

Maybe they were intended for someone you have something in common with like a similar name or address.

I have ordered several things from walmart this spring and delivery has been better than expected.

They have a cx5 bumper guard for $62. It's all black plastic though. Maybe it's ok.
They ship lots of stuff for free which helps. auto clicker
If you have the Walmart app installed, you notify them when you're on your way to pick it up. It then tells the staff when you've pulled into the parking lot.

Last edited:

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
If you have the Walmart app installed, you notify them when you're on your way to pick it up. It then tells the staff when you've pulled into the parking lot.
I had started to comment on that but didn't want to wander too far afield here.

The app also lets you look up items while shopping and tells you exactly where in the store they are, as well as a scanner function so you can look up prices with your smartphone. You can use the app to scan items in any store (Food Lion, Giant, etc) and see Walmart's price.

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
I got an order from Amazon in a week. Not bad for free shipping.

I don't want ti take resources from people that need them but I guess the Toilet paper crisis is over.

They still mention covid19 shipping delays on the web site. You have to check out the items to see estimated shipping time.

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
I got an order from Amazon in a week. Not bad for free shipping.

I don't want ti take resources from people that need them but I guess the Toilet paper crisis is over.

They still mention covid19 shipping delays on the web site. You have to check out the items to see estimated shipping time.
I have an order I placed late last week that's due to arrive in a couple of days, but it was placed through a 3rd Party Vendor. The one I placed in late March that is being fulfilled by Amazon has yet to ship, and is still not due until the end of April.

I don't think it's an availability issue because there is more than one item on it, and there's no option offered for split-delivery.

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
I've gotten a couple more shipments from Amazon and they have been promptly delivered, even quicker than expected.

Ive been checking on shipping for some items is still 30 days.

I've been getting Wal-Mart stuff pretty fast but one item I ordered three weeks ago is 'delayed' and I 'should check status later'.

A number of things I tried to order from Wal-Mart are 'store pick-up only'. I don't understand that.

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
Are those fast Amazon deliveries coming from 3rd party vendors?

I'm still waiting for shipment of my March order for in-stock products.

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
Yeah they were all 3rd party, but I ordered some protein bars just yesterday coming from Amazon and they say next week.

Avoidin Deer

Zoom Zoom, baby
Contributor
:
Central Virginia
:
2019 CX-5 Reserve
I wonder if the end of April is some magical time.
That's when my March order is supposed to ship.

Perhaps their Virus Crisis mode is winding down.

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
The govnr of Colorado says everybody gets out April 26. Maybe that has something to do with it. I went to Wal-Mart this morning and I was amazed at the empty shelves. I guess the supply chain is really stretched.

Latest posts