• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

What did you pay for your CX-9?

:
2018 Mazda 3
Congrats! Were you in the market for pre-owned the whole time or were you not finding a deal you liked on a new one?
Considering a new CX-9 signature is going for $44k+, I was particularly looking for a low mileage recent CX-9 signature. Hard to find. Had to drive 3 1/2 hrs to get the one I have.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Considering a new CX-9 signature is going for $44k+, I was particularly looking for a low mileage recent CX-9 signature. Hard to find. Had to drive 3 1/2 hrs to get the one I have.
Sounds like a great deal. I have a few more miles on my 2018, but I would GLADLY pay what you paid after owning the car for a couple of years. It's been great. What colour did you get? And have you taken any pics yet?

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Nice, looks like it's in excellent condition.

:
‘17 CX9 Sig/ ‘19 6
Hey all,

Been a long time lurker. On my 3rd Mazda

Picked Up Red 2019 CX-9 GT for $34k +TTL at the end of FEB. It replaced a 2008 CX-9 loving it so far.

Also own a 2016 6
nice! Congrats on the new ride! Good to know you have both Mazda’s flagship sedan and SUV! I too drive both flagship models! Great vehicles...

Recently bought one in the Houston area. 2018 cx9 touring with premium package 30,000 miles. paid 24G. perfect condition.

Bought a 2020 cx9 touring in white in the middle of April. Paid 31k + TTL.
Curious if that is a decent deal? I'm I. The Dallas area.

2019 CX9 Touring with Premium package. Has 28,000 miles on it but is Mazda CPO and we're lucky to put 10,000 miles a year on it so not concerned about the mileage. Looks and drives like a brand new vehicle and we paid $23,400 +TTL