Mazda Vehicle Service Agreements - What did you pay?

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
I've left a message for a couple of the members, but didn't hear back. For anybody that's reading this, I'd be curious where you got your warranty from and how much you paid. Only looking for the Mazda products plan that's written by Toyota.

This

And please, I'm not looking for a discussion on its value or worth, just what you paid and where.

Thank you

Probably an easier question to answer if the purchase type and finance terms were specified. I only purchase car used. The first one from private seller so it was no warranty. The car I drove now had 30 days warranty and it was back in March when our state got locked down so I probably drove 30 miles during that time. The car is fine though.

Probably an easier question to answer if the purchase type and finance terms were specified. I only purchase car used. The first one from private seller so it was no warranty. The car I drove now had 30 days warranty and it was back in March when our state got locked down so I probably drove 30 miles during that time. The car is fine though.

I think OP was pretty clear.

Only looking for the Mazda products plan that's written by Toyota.

This

A third-party "warranty" like the one you're describing is not the same as what is offered by Mazda. I believe you can only get this product plan on new vehicles, so no reason to specify between new or used vehicle purchase.

I think OP was pretty clear.

A third-party "warranty" like the one you're describing is not the same as what is offered by Mazda. I believe you can only get this product plan on new vehicles, so no reason to specify between new or used vehicle purchase.

Looks like used car buyers can get introduced auto service contract too. Probably not common but warranty services like that has pretty sweet profit margin for the dealers.

A couple of the replies have me questioning if my post was clear. When I said "Only looking for the Mazda products plan that's written by Toyota" here's what I meant... The " Mazda Protection Products" is probably the closest thing to a "Mazda" extended warranty - or technically a service contract. Even though some sites still exist that mention the MEC, Mazda Extended Confidence plan, it doesn't seem that that still exists as Toyota financial has taken over Mazda Financing and service contracts under the umbrella of Mazda Protection Products

When did this start? There was no official warranty plan offered when we purchased ours back in December 2018. All that was available were 3rd party plans, in the US anyways.

Latest posts

Back