What did you pay for your CX-30?

The Mazda loyalty apparently is separate from what you negotiate with the dealer. I understand you get that regardless ?

You should be able to get a $1,300 discount, or $800 + $500 customer cash = $1,300 + 0% for 63 months and 3 months deferred. I purchased basically the same vehicle in RED (a bit more for RED) for that deal.

How did your price compare with this quote?

I surfed the closest 4 dealers websites for the exact model and color I wanted, then did an online chat for 'best price' with each, then took the best offer of the 4 to my preferred/closest dealer and asked them to match it - which they did. Then told them I'd sign if they included the 'deep' floormats - which they did.

Hey! Another one from Central Florida here.

I got my Select CX-30 in Machine Grey Metallic from Sport Mazda South for about $26k after all the taxes and fees in the beginning of February.

I was about $3-4k in negative equity on my previous car. Instead of getting a lower price off the msrp, they ended up taking my old car for all that i had owed.

Soul Red/Black Premium FWD. Got $1500 Mazda dealer incentive + $750 Mazda loyalty discount off sticker and the dealership paid the last lease payment of $459 on the '17 CX-5 we traded in. I felt the car was already a lot of vehicle for the money so I was happy.

Proud owner today of a Premium AWD CX-30 in Deep Crystal Blue Mica!

MSRP $30,700
Sale Price $27,097 (includes $1,500 Mazda Loyalty, $500 APR cash)
Doc Fee $300
Electronic Filing $25
7% Sales Tax $2,059.54
New Plates $301

OTD $29,782.54

0% APR for 60 months, first payment due in August and 1 free oil change.

After some terrible sales experiences in Chicagoland which included my family and I being cursed out of the dealership during negotiations in Schaumburg we ended up getting a sweet deal that we are proud of in Downers Grove <—- highly recommend!

Overall I contacted 9 dealerships, since late February when we began our search. Quotes were all very similar initially. Only until a few days ago did we see more dealers trying to be more aggressive in pricing.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to this thread and I am happy to be officially a CX-30 Owner

Attachments

• 86512A96-5BF7-45FD-859C-7D52E354E72A.jpeg
    86512A96-5BF7-45FD-859C-7D52E354E72A.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 531
Proud owner today of a Premium AWD CX-30 in Deep Crystal Blue Mica!

MSRP $30,700
Sale Price $27,097 (includes $1,500 Mazda Loyalty, $500 APR cash)
Doc Fee $300
Electronic Filing $25
7% Sales Tax $2,059.54
New Plates $301

OTD $29,782.54

0% APR for 60 months, first payment due in August and 1 free oil change.

After some terrible sales experiences in Chicagoland which included my family and I being cursed out of the dealership during negotiations in Schaumburg we ended up getting a sweet deal that we are proud of in Downers Grove <—- highly recommend!

Overall I contacted 9 dealerships, since late February when we began our search. Quotes were all very similar initially. Only until a few days ago did we see more dealers trying to be more aggressive in pricing.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to this thread and I am happy to be officially a CX-30 Owner

Congrats on the new car! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with it moving forward. (y)

Soul Red AWD Preferred. $29,240 MSRP - with various rebates and dealer discount - $24,403 including DOC fee. I will take care of my own Oklahoma tax & registration (about $1,250).

I didn't end up buying the above car after all. I didn't really want the Soul Red as it was too much like the color of the Mazda3 (Copper Red) I've been driving for 14 years... They had an identical white car but didn't want to knock very much off of its price at all.

So I went to a different dealership and bought a Polymetal Gray Premium AWD model that stickered for $30,700 negotiated down to $25,836.00 - paying my own taxes & registration. I liked the gray color better than any other color the CX-30 comes in which is why I was willing to move up to the Premium model. I'm much more impressed with the car than I would have thought - much quieter and better riding than I expected. It feels like a much more expensive and heavier car than it is. Very nice.

I finally saw a CX-30 driving around the city. It was a soul red, and I only caught a quick glance as I was driving in the opposite direction. The plastic cladding that drew a lot of negative criticism when the car was first released looks much better in person. I think I also would have opted for the polymetal gray over any other colour in the CX-30.

I finally saw a CX-30 driving around the city. It was a soul red, and I only caught a quick glance as I was driving in the opposite direction. The plastic cladding that drew a lot of negative criticism when the car was first released looks much better in person. I think I also would have opted for the polymetal gray over any other colour in the CX-30.
I saw several here in Japan just yesterday! Looking forward to see more CX-30 Owners join up and post what sort of deal they got...It appears the CX-30 is shaping up to be a big seller for Mazda. (y)

I finally saw a CX-30 driving around the city.
I have yet to see one, but then again, I don't go out much these days during this pandemic. However, there's a boatload of CX-5 and CX-9 in and around my neighborhood.

I think I also would have opted for the polymetal gray over any other colour in the CX-30.
That is my second choice color, but it's only available on the Premium, which was out of my price range. Japan has a really darn brownish color called Titanium Flash Mica, which would have totally been a close third choice.

We might be stopping at the local dealer tonight. Currently have 28 months remaining out of a 42 month lease on a 2019 Jeep Compass Altitude that my wife WANTS to get out of. With the loyalty being $1500 + $500 for military + the pandemic we are thinking they might be looking to wheel and deal? At this point we are willing to take a little bit of a loss to get out of it early.

Just one question for Mazda, why is the polymetal only available on the premium? That is her first color choice which I know isn't going to help our numbers any. She would be content with a select and perfectly happy with a preferred. She might have to fall back on silver depending on final numbers....if they don't laugh us out the doors. hahaha

Update: we did go to the dealer that night and walked around the lot. Went into the showroom and found no receptionist at the desk so we walked around looking at the cars inside for a good 15 minutes. Several employees walked right by us and didn't even say hello during this time. We decided to walk. The loyalty has since dropped to $750 and for s**** and giggles I went to Carvana's site to see what they would offer on the Jeep. Their offer was $19,200 but our payoff is $24,500. That is too big of a hit to take and don't think the local dealer will do much better. So for now, we are going to live with the Jeep.

Update: we did go to the dealer that night and walked around the lot. Went into the showroom and found no receptionist at the desk so we walked around looking at the cars inside for a good 15 minutes. Several employees walked right by us and didn't even say hello during this time. We decided to walk. The loyalty has since dropped to $750 and for s**** and giggles I went to Carvana's site to see what they would offer on the Jeep. Their offer was $19,200 but our payoff is $24,500. That is too big of a hit to take and don't think the local dealer will do much better. So for now, we are going to live with the Jeep.

About a week before buying my CX-30 at a Dallas area dealership I went to the Mazda store in Texarkana, TX to have a look. This particular dealership has multiple brands (Cadillac and maybe Buick too) in separate buildings. When I went into the Mazda building there was absolutely nobody there. NONE. I walked around looking at the various cars sitting on their showroom and I decided to leave. After getting outside I went back in to use their restroom then ended up sitting in a couple of the cars on display. I noticed each one had the key/fob laying in the console cup holders. I could have easily opened the doors and drove something away. And still nobody came around. I don't know if they had a camera watching or not but even after actually getting into my truck to leave I never saw a soul.e Evidently the sales folks aren't as hungry as I would have thought.

I didn't end up buying the above car after all. I didn't really want the Soul Red as it was too much like the color of the Mazda3 (Copper Red) I've been driving for 14 years... They had an identical white car but didn't want to knock very much off of its price at all.

So I went to a different dealership and bought a Polymetal Gray Premium AWD model that stickered for $30,700 negotiated down to $25,836.00 - paying my own taxes & registration. I liked the gray color better than any other color the CX-30 comes in which is why I was willing to move up to the Premium model. I'm much more impressed with the car than I would have thought - much quieter and better riding than I expected. It feels like a much more expensive and heavier car than it is. Very nice.
@Supercrewbear I'm impressed by how much you lowered the price down from the sticker price.

Shopping for 2021 awd select package, I got a total price minus ttl of ~$25,200 (msrp 26,700).
Without cash rebate, loyalty offer or some sorts, how much should I aim for a total price before ttl?

It's good to be back on the forums here. Took a little break after my '14 CX-5 GT to lease a Volt but just picked up a 2021 Premium FWD in crystal blue metallic

Went to the dealership to test drive the 3, CX-30 and CX-5 and loved the interior and sporty feeling of the CX-30. It really does just feel like a lifted Mazda3. Really wasn't planning on buying that day but of course the sales guy asked me what price would get me to buy. In all my research I usually use TrueCar as a basis, but didn't think to read up on this forum first. Anyway, TrueCar was $28,700 at least in my area. I'm in Los Angeles. I told him with the rebate, 28K before tax seemed reasonable. After some waiting they came back and agreed, which made me think I probably could have done a bit better. Here's my breakdown...

MSRP: $29,900 incl destination
Sales Price: $28,500
Rebate: $500

Invoice on the car is $27,729 so I didn't really expect them to go under invoice especially since this car is still a pretty new model, and especially in my area. Finance guy initially talked me into the 7 year/84K warranty for $1700, (which is a Fidelity warranty, not the Mazda one) but since I had to come home to grab my checkbook, I had some time to think about it. Went back to the dealership, told him I changed my mind on the warranty, he said no problem, but I had to come back in the morning to re-do the paperwork. So next morning I'm heading back to the dealership, and as luck would have it, I end up getting a rock flung at my windshield on the freeway, which chipped it. Finance guy says they will change out the windshield as long as I keep the warranty on the car. Also noticed there was a small ding on the front of the car as well that I didn't see cause I took delivery of it at night. Lesson learned. Always take delivery during the day. Today we finalized everything. They are gonna fill the chips and they gave me a 5 year warranty basically that if the fill fails or the windshield cracks in that time they will replace it. I told them I'd rather do that now instead of just replace the whole windshield if I don't really need to. They are also going to repair the ding. All in all, could I have done better on the price... most likely, especially since I didn't really shop around to other dealers, and I'm not too thrilled being stuck with the warranty but it will give me added peace of mind now with the windshield.

Not saying I got a killer deal at all but hopefully this still might help someone out there.

I just got a CX-30 delivered yesterday. Details:

2021 Turbo Premium in Soul Red
Purchased 3/26/2021
MSRP: $34,220
Price before TTL: $32,215 (includes $750 loyalty)
Price OTD: $35,669.88

Latest posts

Back