What 16" steel wheels would fit a 2015 6?

:
2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring
We're picking up a CPO MAZDA6 Grand Touring at the end of the month to replace the Passat TDI (that I traded my MS3 for a few years ago) that we are returning to Volkswagen. I have a set of barely used 16" snows that are currently on the Passat that I'd like to repurpose on the 6. I see Tire Rack offers a 16" package for the 6, but after looking at a couple online Mazda parts providers, I'm assuming the 16" wheel used for this application comes from something else, like a 3. What should I be crossreferencing from/to?

:
2019 CX-5 Signature; 2014 CX-9 Touring AWD
Eh... unless you went over stock size with the Passat's winter package, they'll be smaller than you want for the 6. It's not necessarily a deal-breaker, but it's something to keep in mind.

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for in your cross-reference question. Yeah, a 16" steel wheel that you'd get from a Mazda dealer is the same wheel they'd use on a base 3 or older base CX-3, but at the end of the day, the biggest consideration is simply whether it fits. If you're trying to shop across brands, a set of take-offs from a Toyota Camry or RAV4 would probably be your best bet.

:
Eh... unless you went over stock size with the Passat's winter package, they'll be smaller than you want for the 6. It's not necessarily a deal-breaker, but it's something to keep in mind.
The stock (summer) tires on the Passat are 215/55 R17. The winter tires are 215/60 R16. Tire Rack lists a 225/60 R16 as a -3 winter wheel and tire package option. The 215s are probably 1/2" smaller in diameter, which I will need to take into consideration.

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for in your cross-reference question. Yeah, a 16" steel wheel that you'd get from a Mazda dealer is the same wheel they'd use on a base 3 or older base CX-3, but at the end of the day, the biggest consideration is simply whether it fits. If you're trying to shop across brands, a set of take-offs from a Toyota Camry or RAV4 would probably be your best bet.
Older 3 or a CX-3. Got it. Thanks.

:
UPDATE
I ended up getting new 225/60 R16 winter wheel and tire package from Tire Rack and selling the Passat package.