We lost a fellow brother last night...

random%20pics%20073.jpg

My motor is blown so my car is covered!! So i show my support here, where i keep everything important to me like pictures of my daughter and family!

My condolences to all of shannons family, he will be remembered!!!

Rob

I just read the whole thread and would like to send my condolences to shannon's family it is terrible to see such a young life ended. He is in a better place watching over you.....

it is coming up on his one year and i was wondering if anyone would like to come with me on dec.4th to go show shannon that we havnt forgot about him. please call me at 678 778 9665 if you would like to all meet up and drive to the place of memory

all of my condolences to shannon's family

That is very sad i just found out man thats harsh i hope everyone in his family is doing well and this hits hard knowing that a person from mazda community has just fallen R.I.P.

woodstockstr said:
it is coming up on his one year and i was wondering if anyone would like to come with me on dec.4th to go show shannon that we havnt forgot about him. please call me at 678 778 9665 if you would like to all meet up and drive to the place of memory

all of my condolences to shannon's family

wow i cant believe its been a year seems like not to long ago a bunch of us were getting together for some cruises and the regular meets here. Anyway i would gladly like to do something like that.

sorry for everyone's loss. i was wondering what all the in memory of 1338 was in peoples sigs..i ordered a sticker hopefully ********** still has them.

The year has gone by so quickly...may you be at peace and in the company of loved ones already passed.

I just orderd a decal today though I should have done it long ago. I will post a pic of it on my car once I get it on there. Again my prayers to his family I know they must truly miss him.

how do i get a sticker... known about the accident since it happened, but soon after left the forums, just got back a few days ago and now theres a sticker...

Midnightracer22 said:
how do i get a sticker... known about the accident since it happened, but soon after left the forums, just got back a few days ago and now theres a sticker...

you can purchase them over @ street unit . com

RIP Shannon. Gone, never forgotten.

Back