Warning signs after battery replacement.

Greetings Mazda247! I own a 2016 CX-5 CBU unit and I've just got my battery replaced. After replacing the battery, the following warning guidance is shown. I took it for a short drive which i think it may reset by itself but all the warning still shown. Everything runs normally and everytime I manage to start up in 1 kick. So I'm seeking help from you guys if there's anyway to solve this issues? Thanks in advance!

IMG_20200401_144911.jpg
IMG_20200331_162326.jpg
PS: The nearest dealer is about 3hrs drive from my area, so that will be my last option.

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
Very strange. I think you might have to go thru some kind of elaborate reset procedure by pulling various fuses.

It sounds similar to another recent problem.

:
Lakewood, CO
:
2016.5 CX-5 GT
You might want to read this recent thread. I don’t recall the resolution but it might eliminate some issues if nothing else.

You might want to read this recent thread. I don’t recall the resolution but it might eliminate some issues if nothing else.

I will take a look on the following thread, thanks!

What kind of battery did you put?
I'm using NS60. I'm aware that for i-stop model I'm suppose to use Q85 battery. I'm previously using NS60 as well after my factory battery dead. I've installed a i-stop disabled module and also contacted my service centre about using NS60 instead of Q85 which they said no problem for that.

Thank you all so much for the replies! I've been told by someone to take a drive about 30km-50km and let the car rest for 30mins(By rest means stop engine, key away from car at least 5meters), to see if the system will reset itself. Because sometime those code appear is just a false alarm after replacing battery. Just wanted to know opinions from you guys if this method is plausible, thanks!

:
16 CX-5 Tour'ngAWD
Had the battery changed at the dealer, for probably $20-30 more than me doing it myself [also used $10 off coupon...yep, ten whole dollars.]

The first warning sign I saw after the change said "Dip". I didn't take the sign too personally.

Hope you get your issue sorted.