Wanna see more pics of new Mazda MX Sportif concepts (Mazda 3 or next P5)

oh yea i forgot, form the pictures it seems that there would be a really hard time to put in an aftermarket radio in there, plus you would have to probably get a new steering wheel because of the radio controls on there too. not saying this is the main reason not to get the car, just a little thing that stuck out to me...(scratch)

still nice car though (2thumbs)

It looks like a great looking car, the exterior might take a little more adjustment...but from the front it's damned sexy :)

But the interior will probally be changed (some aspects) for diffrent markets.

In Europe and Asia, they use compact cars as luxery cars. And tyipically the Asian/European versions of cars (Espically Nissans) look nicer, than the american counterparts. And have many more luxery features to them.

The seats, which look so comfy are probally gonna change to what the protege has now.

Hopefully it won't change too much...It's a nice car.

We're on the same page JRTEK. Love the interior but not crazy about the outside. I do like the exhaust and kinda like the taillights but hate how the rear end is like buldged out. and I love the headlights. Oh and what is like everynew car going to have Altezza looking lights on it. Guess the car companies are trying to put APC out of business

I like it. I think Mazda should have waited at least another two years to change the body style. I love the look of our cars. But I must admit I can't wait to see one hooked up

(pukey)
thats all i have to say

this car looks like a nissan murano mixed with the vibe mixed with everyother suv/wagon/hatchback out there, they all look STUPID! you gotta pick one and stick with it, thats why i love all other mazda cars, they are what they are, no more no less, now there getting into this sh!t, i dunno, its just over the top, there are toooo many of these cars now! when the matrix first came out it was kinda cool (i never loved it) because it was ORIGINAL, now......

the back end kinda looks like the bmw m hatchback...maybe they stole it

two good things:
i like the interior a little, im sure the production version will be toned down a bit, which would look cool
i LOVE the 2.3L option

looks like a short chrysler pacifico...

like most of the front, back looks like an old civic hatch. Back to the drawing board please.

im meant z..not m

cdownload_01.jpg

azeli73 said:
if this makes it in to production, are we still looking at about 97% Japanese made like we are now?
You mean 97% Japanese parts? All of the Proteges and Mazda 3s are 100% made in Japan.

Oh, and here are some specs (note height for those afraid the 3 is a Matrix/Vibe clone):

MX Sportif Specifications

Overall Length - 4350mm
Overall Width - 1760mm
Overall Height - 1450mm
Wheelbase - 2640mm
Track, front/rear - 1535/1530mm

2003 Protege 5 Specifications
Overall Length - 4331mm
Overall Width - 1705mm
Overall Height - 1420mm
Wheelbase - 2610mm
Track, front/rear - 1465/1470mm

I think I'm in love. The interior looks like it came straight from in Audi, but with a touch of RX8 and 6. AWESOME. I love the new rear end. The girly frount could use something more agressive.

NegatiZE said:
I think I'm in love. The interior looks like it came straight from in Audi, but with a touch of RX8 and 6. AWESOME. I love the new rear end. The girly frount could use something more agressive.

Soon you will all see the light ;)

Nice

personally i like it. i dont think it is matrixy. if the price is right and it is as good as a car as my P5 or is hella better performance wise (and i dont just mean HP) i would buy one. ONLY when i am ready to give up my P5! the P5 has to go first, and its not going to go for a long time!

Logan said:
Shoot me.
I looked at the first pic from the front and thought "PT Cruiser"

Agreed. That's what I also wrote in my earlier post. It's ugly and as others have said it looks like the Matrix\Aerio\Vibe\PTCruiser all-in-one. I can't believe they're seriously thinking about making that...

I'm gonna send them a note via MyMazda...

i figured it out!
the missing ingredient in the vibe/matrix/pt mixture is: drumroll please:
the ford fuckus hatchback, in a four door version. in other words, this is the nastiest piece-o-poop bucket i have seen.

DAMN YOU MAZDA!!!!!!:mad:
i love every other mazda vehicle out there (regretfully with the exception of the old school 323 hatches) even the friggin minivan and suv, which i hate all other manufacturers versions of!

mp3wannabe said:
i figured it out!
the missing ingredient in the vibe/matrix/pt mixture is: drumroll please:
the ford fuckus hatchback, in a four door version. in other words, this is the nastiest piece-o-poop bucket i have seen.

DAMN YOU MAZDA!!!!!!:mad:
i love every other mazda vehicle out there (regretfully with the exception of the old school 323 hatches) even the friggin minivan and suv, which i hate all other manufacturers versions of!

Haha! ford fuckus, what a great name!!!

I don't like the Mazda 3, too, especially it will be using the "fuckus" platform and other stuff.

Back