Ventilated Seats with a Non-turbo? Carbon?

:
19 CX-5 Signature
99% sure the answer is no but...Is there any way to get ventilated seats and a non-turbo na 2.5? How about a Carbon, either motor option?

Solution
Non turbo with ventilated seats is available on a GT with the Premium package. Doesn't appear to be available on a Carbon with either engine. I thought the ventilated seats were stupid until I used them a few times. One of my favorite features.
:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
Non turbo with ventilated seats is available on a GT with the Premium package. Doesn't appear to be available on a Carbon with either engine. I thought the ventilated seats were stupid until I used them a few times. One of my favorite features.

Upvote 0
Solution
:
19 CX-5 Signature
Same here. I think I've been spoiled by them and might not (greatly prefer not to) buy another car without them.

Upvote 0
:
Phoenix
:
2020 CX5 signature
Vented seats, power windows, cruise, backup camera - remember before you had a car with one of these features you said "meh, I've lived okay without them for years". Then once you got them, it was like, 'man, never going back again'.

Upvote 0