Unnecessary spark plug replacement?

V
2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport FWD Auto
I wouldn’t waste my time. No guarantee that what is in the picture is what you’ll get. What is it they say about something that’s too good to be true? Get the NGK plugs here in the states. The $6 Denso Iridium plugs I found at Advance Auto locally are working fine in my ‘13 CX-5 (which Yrwei was somehow capable of finding out was a plug that was installed in some CX5s from factory).

V
13' CX-5 and 16' Mazda6 both Touring w/Tech/Bose
I wouldn’t waste my time. No guarantee that what is in the picture is what you’ll get. What is it they say about something that’s too good to be true? Get the NGK plugs here in the states. The $6 Denso Iridium plugs I found at Advance Auto locally are working fine in my ‘13 CX-5 (which Yrwei was somehow capable of finding out was a plug that was installed in some CX5s from factory).
Denso was the OEM plug in our 2013 CX-5.....later replaced by NGK. Been 40k miles since and no issues. Should be interchangeable (correct part numbers). Only time to stick with true Factory ones is if you're tuning engine imho.

V
2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport FWD Auto
Denso was the OEM plug in our 2013 CX-5.....later replaced by NGK. Been 40k miles since and no issues. Should be interchangeable (correct part numbers). Only time to stick with true Factory ones is if you're tuning engine imho.
Nice! The Denso Iridium TTS were only $6 a plug when I replaced them. Car runs as good as new and I highly recommend them.

erhayes

Contributor
V
Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring
The old plugs look just fine for another 25,000 miles, just like many manufactures who suggest 100,000 miles.