Unichip PNP mazdaspeed 6

Hey,
just posting this around all the forums trying to see what I can get for it.

I have a unichip PNP harness that is brand new never used. I had one prior on the car and I ended up crossing a wire and fried my old harness so they sent this one out (it only took them 4 months) meanwhile I upgraded to a COBB AP.

I'm asking 275$ shipped. they charge 439.00 on Street unit! and that doesn't even come with the USB.

open to offers, looking to trade for a juggernaut Diff mount or Dreadnaught.

it has an 89 octane tune and a 91 octane tune. there are many maps available at the flip of a switch!.

UNICHIP Q PERFORMANCE FEATURES

MAZDASPEED 6 Plug 'n Play wiring harness with factory connectors - installs in under 15 minutes with minor tools
Multi-processor computer for a new level of engine management
Custom-engineered software for the MS6 with your specific performance components
Adds power to stock & modified engines by just plugging it in
Works with a variety of cold air intakes, exhaust systems & other performance components
Dyno-tested and field-tested to ensure maximum reliability over the lifetime of your engine
Crafted to output power more smoothly, eliminating weak areas in the power curve
Safely maximizes engine power output across the entire RPM band
Does not permanently or temporarily alter factory computer software
Optional custom tunable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for custom components and the most power
No footprint on the stock ECU - invisible installation & easily removable
Can be moved from one MS6 to another MS6 with similar modifications
Performance guaranteed to satisfy!
Equal or better gas mileage varies on modifications
Tuned for high octane fuel consumption
Flux compatibility available in the next 60-90 days
One year Unichip warranty

Choose Your Map We offer multiple calibration options for your MAZDASPEED 6. We can program the map on your Unichip here before it leaves our facility. For future modifications to your vehicle, the Unichip can easily be remapped. You can send the Unichip unit back to us to be remapped or the vehicle can be taken to a local Unichip Tuner to load a map which we can email them.

Optional Unichip Certified Custom Tuning The Unichip offers the option to get local custom tuning performed on your MAZDASPEED 6. The Certified Custom Unichip Tuner can tune your MS6 with Windows-based tuning software to maximize the performance of your MS6 and modifications, creating the most power as possible. To minimize faulty tuning and engine failures, the Unichip is only tunable by certified tuners that are located across the country. The Unichip is not tunable by the end user unless they have been certified by Unichip North America.

2012-02-07_18-07-53_573-1.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-02-07_18-07-42_330.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-02-07_18-07-08_255.jpg

2012-02-07_18-06-54_432.jpg

Similar to Cobb, but if you wanna have it tuned? You need a guy who does that for unichip... I know one in Texas.

Back