Tweeters on a 19' CX5 Sport?

Just bought a CX5 Sport not long ago and realized my car only has 4 speakers (no tweeters). Sound is crap. I feel it's missing the highs. Since my a-pillar doesn't have tweeters, how do I go about adding one on each side? Do I need some custom moulding done? Sorry I'm know nothing about these things.

V
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
One of the reviews for the Celestion speakers mentions CX 5 so they might fit.

The magnets on some 3.5 speakers are a tight fit in the left side dash opening.

V
2019 CX-5 GTR
@CX5Rookie

If your vehicle does NOT currently have A pillar tweeters, this is not going to be a one size fits all solution.

Considerations

* what exactly are you trying to accomplish ; you want 'brighter' vocals? you want the sound stage higher up? you don't know what you want but you know you don't like what you have now.
* audio sound is HIGHLY subjective; sure there are brands and models that historically perform well, but we are not you and we don't have your music tastes.

starting points:
* define a budget; what is the max you want to spend on this project
* are you DIY or pay someone (add 30% to your budget for shop rates)
** often it is less labor cost by the shop to do more at once (since they already have stuff apart)
* as others have suggested maybe replacing what is already installed (speakers) might help the sound / audio (3.5" in a low profile design perhaps)
* if the speaker replacement doesn't do the job; then what? add more power (give the speakers more to work with; lower stock power can only do so much to bring a speaker to life
* now you are amplifying; how much ?
*** yes you could now add a tweeter (surface mounted) easily (or get a replacement a pillar cover or fiberglass a speaker pod)

this post might be some helpful reading:

car audio is a slippery slope .. plan your journey carefully.