Mazda3 2.5T Turbocharged AWD Mazda3 for 2021 model year

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
I would also be very interested in your feedback plus pics! 📸 You can create a new thread if you like...Looking forward to it! (y)
Just got my M3 Turbo PPP Polymetal Grey 34,700 OTD. No race mode yet for now. Driving it like a baby for the next 500 miles. After that, gloves off.

Last edited:
:
‘17 CX9 & ‘19 6 GS
Just got my M3 Turbo PPP Polymetal Grey 34,700 OTD. No race mode yet for now. Driving it like a baby for the next 500 miles. After that, gloves off.
Congrats on the new ride! Just out of curiosity, did you get a good deal/discount from the Mazda dealer? Since it’s new, I think dealers may be reluctant to discount it esp when demand is high and there aren’t a lot of inventory yet...

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Don't try it. You will end up going home with it.

Lol, fair warning. It wouldn't make sense for us to get a 3rd car, or even upgrade from the barely-used Civic we already have, so there's no reason for me to go out of my way to test drive it. Still wanna see what it's like though :)

:
2018 CX-9 Sig
:
2014 CX-5 GT
This review makes me want to go out and test drive one, haha.

It is worth it. I test drove the sedan and was very surprised. The AWD is much better and the whole car feels very fast and sure footed. Trying to work out a deal to trade in my 2014 CX-5 and our 2017 Mazda 3 for a 2017/2018 CX-5 and a polymetal grey hatch with red interior. Have to wait for them to make it cost affordable!

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Savagegeese's review of the Mazda3 Turbo.

For the most part, they reiterate much of what we already know - it's not a Mazdaspeed3 built for the hardcore enthusiast. They describe it as a smoothed out, refined Mazda3 with more power and AWD. One of the knocks on it are the brakes - they feel it needs better braking power to match the powertrain.

They also praised the suspension, which led me to rewatch their 2019 Mazda3 review, where they provided this info:

Capture.JPG