"Turbo" decal?

cruzdreamer said:
It's no big deal....what you wax twice a year??

At least, usually more. I'm switching from Meguiar's NXT to Klasse All-in-One followed by Klasse Sealant, in hope that it lasts longer. The NXT is usually good for about two months. On the Miata, it's not an issue, but on this...

Back on topic, what did you use to clean the surface before you applied the badge?

Got mine yesterday from Acura for $14 and installed it last night which looks good now I'm thinking about the AWD from Nissan Murano and would like to find some nice GT and put those on both front fender if they fit. As for waxing around it....wax-on...wax-off lol!!

What about a Wing

What do you think about a Wing on top near the back end of the car, wish there was away to attach/secure it to those rails that we use for our bike racks, might look into it next summer

Sorry for the delay there PuroMexicano, are you still interested
in the 2 Turbo decals? PM me and I'll give you the PayPal
details.

thanks

PuroMexicano said:
yep ;)

thanks

azcat said:
At least, usually more. I'm switching from Meguiar's NXT to Klasse All-in-One followed by Klasse Sealant, in hope that it lasts longer. The NXT is usually good for about two months. On the Miata, it's not an issue, but on this...

Back on topic, what did you use to clean the surface before you applied the badge?
Windex is all!

Does anybody have any leftover badge from the RDX? I wanted to order one online but I heard there's a minimum order. If nobody has one, I'll be willing to set a group buy for these badges if there's enough interest....

BadakVT said:
Does anybody have any leftover badge from the RDX? I wanted to order one online but I heard there's a minimum order. If nobody has one, I'll be willing to set a group buy for these badges if there's enough interest....
Call 1.800.CARLAND
ask for part #75725-STK-A01
$15.26 w/shipping

mixmasterlove said:
Call 1.800.CARLAND
ask for part #75725-STK-A01
$15.26 w/shipping

Mixmaster, is this the badge from the RDX? Seems like I have seen a couple on the board and the RDX one was the nicest looking (to me anyway)...

CX7andMiata said:
Mixmaster, is this the badge from the RDX? Seems like I have seen a couple on the board and the RDX one was the nicest looking (to me anyway)...
Yes, the one that a few of us have the lil' turbo bagde on the RDX

cruzdreamer said:
Better pics to come....very dark here and bad lighting.....will take one when she is clean and in day light....I off centered mine...whatcha think? Thanks CX seven!!!

Hi Wendy. That is HOTTT. So where did you get the Turbo badge? My dealership, Mazda of Naperville, is actually in the same lot with Acura so I will check it out when I stop by this week. If I'm unsuccessful, would you mind getting it for me and then we will figure out mailing (I'll send you a check and mail it out). Thanks much.

Shaz said:
Hi Wendy. That is HOTTT. So where did you get the Turbo badge? My dealership, Mazda of Naperville, is actually in the same lot with Acura so I will check it out when I stop by this week. If I'm unsuccessful, would you mind getting it for me and then we will figure out mailing (I'll send you a check and mail it out). Thanks much.

Shaz, I actually got mine through someone else on the forum.....some of the posts have a part #......I guess just order through your nearest acura dealer! It looks great and it looks like Mazda put it there.

Attachments

• 100_3910.JPG
    100_3910.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 947
  • 100_3912.JPG
    100_3912.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 972
azcat said:
I don't understand why y'all are putting these on--they're a pain in the a$$ to wax around, tip off everyone that you're packing serious heat, and they aren't even real Mazda parts.

I hate myself, but I ordered one.

I was JUST saying to my husband "I'm not sure why everyone wants one" and then I saw your reply -- LOL

Me? I refused to buy one, especially from Acura. Few people are the Acura forum were pretty snotty about the CX-7, so it's a matter of principle ;)

I'd like to DE-emblem the car, not add more of them (poke)

De-Chrome rear end

I'd like to DE-emblem the car, not add more of them
Yo Rabbit!
I'm with you. Too much chrome on the rear IMO. I wouldn't mind taking off the Mazda sign and the logo above the license plate. Can it be done and how does one fill in the holes if any.
Also, anyone know of replacements for what is in my opinion the cheap looking rear light bezels?

NMK

mixmasterlove said:
www.acuraparts247.com
It came out to like $17.00 with shipping

Yeah, I was trying to get one from someone that ordered several. I guess I will go ahead and try to get them to send me one. I am not sure they will send it to me overseas though.

I just ordered it and sent it to my sister-in-laws house in Texas.

Last edited:
Back