truck light?

:
Honda Prelude 2001
when the truck is open, does the light come on? seems odd it doesn't or there is a setting for it?

when the truck is open, does the light come on? seems odd it doesn't or there is a setting for it?

Are we talking 2nd gen CX-9?

1. It's not a truck. Technically it's a car.
2. If we are talking about the dome lights, there's a switch near the sunroof controls that determine if the lights come on with the doors or not.

lol sorry i meant to say trunk, opening the tail gate at night but the dome light doesn't come on.

when the tailgate is open, there is no light :(.. is there a switch that control the trunk light?

There is on my '12. More cost cutting in the 2nd Gen CX-9? But--the main dome lights don't come on when the hatch is opened--just the hatch light.

there is a black rocker switch on the trunk light on my 2017 CX-9. It's possible yours got switched to the off position or that the bulb burned out.

there is a black rocker switch on the trunk light on my 2017 CX-9. It's possible yours got switched to the off position or that the bulb burned out.

are you talking about the 3rd row dome light? cause there is no switch there and it only comes on when the doors are open. any chance you can post a pic? i find this very old they would not put a light in the tail gate.

are you talking about the 3rd row dome light? cause there is no switch there and it only comes on when the doors are open. any chance you can post a pic? i find this very old they would not put a light in the tail gate.

He's talking about on the inside of the lift gate itself. It's on the driver's side. The rocker switch is right next to the clear plastic lens cover.

Edit: in other words, if you open the lift gate and stand underneath it on the driver's side, the light would be above your head.

Last edited:
Back