Total traffic application

:
Mazda 2016 CX-5
Ok, I know it's not that great but it did provide some real time traffic info for major highways in my area. Now no map shows up, just the border and words saying updated so many minutes ago. The map portion of the screen is blank. All other applications and infotainment features work perfectly. Anyone else seeing this?

Been happening to me lately as well. Blank screen and no maps. Best bet is to contact mzada and let them know. Even more reasons they should be pushing Android auto.

Restart the system and see if it comes back, it did once for me. I think mine got lost when I entered some wrong data for my destination and had to back out of it in a not often used way...

Let me clarify, I'm referring to the HD Radio Traffic Map Application, not navigation which works fine.

Let me clarify, I'm referring to the HD Radio Traffic Map Application, not navigation which works fine.

Yes, I am too. When I got off the normal menu path in Navigation I lost the HD Radio Traffic Map Application. I often switch back and forth between the applications and all I had in traffic was a blank screen. A restart brought mine back so I think Nav had a bug that impacted the display of the traffic map app.

Mine is still very inconsistent. This morning, traffic didn't show up until 20 minute into my drive. Not helpful at all.

Back