To Whom it may Concern:

widgit117

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
I will be foregoing further performance upgrades to my car. I have to find and stop a leak in my wallet. Hundreds of dollars are just disappearing so until further notice I will not be adding exhaust, cams, or any other previous thought of upgrades. I will probably not add further upgrades till my car is completely paid for and I move at the end of this year. I hope to rent some place with a garage. I will remain on the forum.

Good Call friend. I have leaks in my wallet too and the sad news is that you'll never be able to plug them. My leaks is 4 years old and about 3 ft tall. please avoid these creatures for as long as possible. Other sources of leaks include student loans, morgages, and my '68 datsun 2000 that will never run.

I don't have a kid. Though it would be nice to make them do the dishes... The fact is the money just disappears. I am sucking it up for now to pin point the hole and stop it. One day, in the next couple of years after I have my Corvette and the P5 becomes the project car I will off load between 10-15 Gs into it. Full custom turbo, Turbo-back exhaust (custom), new audio setup, Sparco seats, Forged internals, 17 in. rims, new cams, pulleys. I plan on owning the BEAST! Hopefully, 350-375whp.

Back