Throttle body and fuel injectors

speed607

:
2007 mazdaspeed 6
Hey there looking to get some info hear I have a 07 speed6 and looking to upgrade my throttlebody but can't seem to find any but universal parts Any body try them and know that they fit? And looking for fuel injectors and fuel rails and seem to be haveing the same problem so any info will help thanks again

I'm not aware of any aftermarket manufacturers that produce a throttle body for the Speed 6. I'm pretty sure that it isn't a limitation power-wise.

There is a company that makes higher flow fuel injectors, but I have no recollection of what their name is. This engine doesn't use conventional injectors, as it is direct injected. Again, until you are making big power, they aren't much of a limitation.

Before you do any breathing mods, start with a tuning solution like Cobb (very adaptable to mods), or Hypertech (limited to intake/exhaust). Read around on the various Mazda forums; mazda_6_club.com (remove the underscores), and mazdaspeed_forums.com (again, remove the underscores), before you start doing a bunch of mods. This isn't your typical port injected engine, and needs to be approached differently when it comes to mods. Do your research, there is a very knowledgeable community surrounding these cars.

Back