boandlkramer

US Specs in Europe
:
'17 CX-5 GT AWD; '18 BMW X3
This will be my 3D CX-5 from the same sales-person

9c446b1a2baa8cb5d655eb43cb481ece.jpg

083a54e98b34d02d377acc7fc1b306f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

That red looks very metallic. Are those windows power folded?

This will be my 3D CX-5 from the same sales-person

9c446b1a2baa8cb5d655eb43cb481ece.jpg

083a54e98b34d02d377acc7fc1b306f2.jpg

Sweet!!!!! Nice color, awesome, congrats, is that black CX5 in the second photo a Touring? I prefer that wheel design to the grand touring wheel.

Ughhh, you can clearly see the new annoying hard to find connector on the front wipers, CX9 owners are complaining about it left and right, can't find aftermarket ones, and the OEMs are horrible. Give me an old j hook style any day

Sweet!!!!! Nice color, awesome, congrats, is that black CX5 in the second photo a Touring? I prefer that wheel design to the grand touring wheel.

Ughhh, you can clearly see the new annoying hard to find connector on the front wipers, CX9 owners are complaining about it left and right, can't find aftermarket ones, and the OEMs are horrible. Give me an old j hook style any day

Over engineered crap.

The actual wiper arm bolts off (1 bolt). Could get a j-hook style from ebay or junkyard.

cool, that would be a great viable option, wonder if any 2016 CX-9 has done this yet, or just wait it out until the new connector becomes more mainstream

The actual wiper arm bolts off (1 bolt). Could get a j-hook style from ebay or junkyard.

its still over engineered crap. no reason to mess with what works. its a sly way to keep you buying OEM products until aftermarket pieces finally materialize.

my brain doesn't care if its simple to replace...

YMMV

So my wife wants to sell her '16 CX-5 before we commit to a 2017. So I had to pass....[emoji35]

Well there goes an unneeded credit inquiry....on my report. [emoji35]

My salesman confirms the subwoofer is in fact there

Back