Thinking of turbocharging your P5? Here's a guide for getting started...

I believe you do, just make sure it is a standard garett t25 inlet flange first before you buy it and you will be okay with the stock manifold

hey neox not to sound like a moron but you i tried you link to "online mazda parts" and it says that its a dead link. then i googled it and i still can't find it.

Also what i wanted to know, was if all the "O.E.M" listings you keep referring to in you're description (which is awesome by the way) are in reference to stock mps parts or to this website you've been referring?

OEM = official original mazda parts, i.e. stock parts

please try the link again now, I fixed it....seems a lot of my links got jacked up when I brought this writeup from the original forum I wrote it on

onlinemazdaparts.com is a dealorship, but they offer really good prices compared with what you get from most dealorships which is why I recommend them...they are a certified vendor here at 247

Recommended for sticky status by Flash5..:D

I agree...A lot of work went into posting this thread and it's super informative...Big Thanks for posting this information, Neox! (2thumbs)

wahooo! just all part of trying to make the p5 forum better!

Last edited:
added, if there is anything else you guys think should be added let me know (i am boost illiterate so any help is much appreciated).

is there a site or anything where if we want to view a part and it's location? when i got partial of a turbo kit i got two lines but i want to be more sure on their location and what not before the install. i know their coolant lines...

you mean you would like a diagram for turbocharger installation? well, I might be able to do something like that if I get the chance, I'll post it up here if I do

as far as I know, other than the how-tos on here, there aren't any kinds of installation manuals

added a diagram about the AWR oil pan problem that I ran into

but the post is maxed out at the maximum of 16,000 characters lol, so I cannot add anymore information! >.<

Back