the Stance Thread v2.0

^***** haha i lovett it tho.. and why are you not considered hellaflush?? looks like it to me

yep ima ho out that pic. lol i like this one better for the front page, than the one i took awhile back.
well, im not really hellaflush, more flush. although i get that a lot from peep around my area. lol

Not slammed like I want it yet, but decent. :) Waiting to build up the scratch to buy the BC coils. It's sitting on Teins now.

M5above.jpg

M5fence.jpg

Last edited:
To satisfy my needs of being flush, what size wheel spacer would be needed to push stock RH flush 3mm? Also would I need the extended studs with maybe a 3mm or whatever size it takes? Thanks

personally i ran 10mm on stock studs with zero issue.. so dont worry about that..

and as far as what you will need, i ran 10mm in the rear with just a roll and i was decently flush on stock p5 wheels.. i have 4 5mm spacers if you would be interested

if your ride height is still what it is in your sig, 5mm all around would be decent and i dont think you would even need to roll the fenders

Looks good still og. But yeah from that angle bot as hellaflush lookin but damn your like on the cusps lol

personally i ran 10mm on stock studs with zero issue.. so dont worry about that..

and as far as what you will need, i ran 10mm in the rear with just a roll and i was decently flush on stock p5 wheels.. i have 4 5mm spacers if you would be interested

if your ride height is still what it is in your sig, 5mm all around would be decent and i dont think you would even need to roll the fenders

How much would you want for all 5mm spacers shipped to 45440? And yes I'm currently still at tht height till my struts blow then it's coilover time and low it is... I wanna be where ilovewheels car is at but with a custom paint job

Installed the summer bumper and took a few more pictures today.

002-1-1.jpg

005-28.jpg

007-24.jpg

009-18.jpg

015-12.jpg

NO, do not listen to this guy. A 10mm spacer is too big for stock studs. I test fitted an 8mm and barely got 3 threads on before it got tight.
Went to tighten it up and stripped the threads off the nut. NOT SAFE to run 10mm spacers on stock studs. 5mm is the max I would run IMO

Back