ok ....just wanted to share sum pics of millenias cause not to many people modify them....
unless you own the car please stop posting random pictures, if you want to share the pics you can create your own thread. This thread is for member to post pics of their ride like it has already been mentioned.
as posted in the OP
[QUOTE]The Rules of the Game:
1. [B]Post Pics of your slammed Mazda[/B]!
2. Show it how you roll it!
3. Daily slams only, no bags or switches!
4. While this thread's main aim is slammed pics, conversation of anything slammed related is more than welcome.
5. Don't post a pic of your car on stock suspension or minor lowering springs and say "Its going to be slammed soon"
6. No bashing or flaming of other posters rides.
Ground Control doesn't make coilovers per say. They make coilover conversion kits... threaded sleeves that fit over the shock and springs (which are just Eibach rebranded GC). I have the Koni Yellow/GC combination on my Miata and it wasn't in your $500-700 range. The GC kits alone are $450-500.Does anyone know if Ground Control Coilovers are decent? I want to lower my p5 but dont really want to spend $1,000 on coilovers. If anyone knows of decent coilover for around 500-700 let me know!