The search for true euro/edm mazdaspeed6 tail lights continues...

dterranova

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
OKAY guys, let's crack this case finally. I want the Euro-spec tail lights for the Mazdaspeed 6. They have black housing like the stock Speed6 tails, but do not bulge. I had a set on my 6i sedan but sold them with the car since I had NO idea what 'parting-out' was. Don't worry, I still kick my own ass about it daily.

Here's what I DON'T want:

Corksport's JDM tails - they do sit flush, but are too chromey.

ANY EBAY NONSENSE

CarLED links - I have them on my car as we speak. I like them, but I don't love them and I want the EDM ones wayyyy more.

Any input is appreciated. Also, should you reside in Europe, I will gladly work out a deal with you if you want my CarLEDs in a trade + cash on your end. Let me know guys!

My friends father in law owns a shop in Sweden and when he visited he tried to get a set for me and said they were a grand so I said nevermind. Lol if your willing to pay I can help but a grand is stupid for stock tails.

By he way were you in San Diego last week by Fashion Valley Mall?

...yeah $1000 ain't happening LOL. Yeah, I was down there! I was going to MEPS and had to stay in the Marriot.

They wanted me to go Nuclear, so i got sent to MEPS as that, but then I told them I didn't want to go that route. I'm taking my DLAB sometime this week for linguistics and if I don't get that I have an 'uncle' who's a Master Chief and I'll talk to him about jobs. What do you do?

My goals: steady income to help out my Mom, go to Japan, sell my Speed6 and get an FD. lol.

I am a Machinist Mate basically a mechanic. I have a friend that is a linguist its a long school in Monterey.

yeah I heard it's lengthy, but I love the Monterrey area anyway...I just hope I pass my DLAB and qualify...

Back